AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Nancy1340 Site problems - 02/11/09 01:58 AM
All day I have been having problems with this site. When Forums starts to load along the bottom of the page there is something about www.travelsearchwidgets.com and a bunch of other stuff. When the page is fully loaded that goes away and for a second it will show //ambergriscaye.com/fourm etc. I can I can see what is being said in Mini. But if I go to another page and come back to the starting point Mini is blank. I can go back to my desktop and get on the net again and it's good until I go to another page. Like now, Mini is blank. Also when the travelsearchwidgets thing is there I get a popup blocker notice blocking something from this site. Any clues? Someone made a suggestion about downloading Malware but will that will help with the pop up thing. But what about Mini going blank? Crap I forgot. I just now hit "Submit" and nothing will happen. I'll have to go back to the desktop and try again.
Posted By: Peter Jones Re: Site problems - 02/11/09 02:21 AM
Funny, I have no problems with this site but with another that I access most days. I get a message that I am posting from a server that permits spam and my post is rejected. That's only since this afternoon.
Posted By: Nancy1340 Re: Site problems - 02/11/09 02:25 AM
Right now I can see Mini even though I have been to other threads here. Let's see what happens when I hit submit.
Posted By: Nancy1340 Re: Site problems - 02/11/09 02:26 AM
Well that worked, I can still see Mini, but the "Travelsearchwidgets" address flashed along the bottom of the page.

© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board