AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: designer-chic Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/18/10 02:30 PM
Dearest friends,
My boyfriend is currently suffering from a SEVERE case of Belizian-obsession!! Does anyone know if there is an antidote available that can help pacify his heart?? All he thinks about is Belize... morning, noon and night!!!
Kisses for everyone,
Moi

Posted By: elbert Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/18/10 02:36 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: azbob Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/18/10 03:47 PM
There is only ONE CURE that works for me. Start planning you next trip NOW and he will get better!
Posted By: divingcowgirl Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/18/10 04:53 PM
Amen AZ!! I hear ya!!
Posted By: CindyO Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/18/10 10:57 PM
I suffer from the same. Counting the days/weeks/months til I am on AC.
Posted By: designer-chic Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/19/10 12:04 AM
Ha! Ha! I have to tell you 3 DIVINE new friends that your replies REALLY made my day!!! I hope to be able to meet all of you some day!! As for now, I will be sure to follow your very wise suggestions to help my boyfriend get through his crisis!! We will be flying there next weekend to see some property and to enjoy a few days of Belize's breath-taking scenery and hope to return with a sun-kissed complexion and lots of GREAT gastronomic experiences!! Perhaps we will be lucky to run into you!!
Besos,
A
Posted By: DitchDocDiver Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/19/10 03:45 AM
Don't. don't... you'll soon be a moth flying towards the light!

Goodluck!
Posted By: designer-chic Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/22/10 04:02 AM
Ha! Ha! You are absolutely right... We will definitely be flying into the light like 2 moths!!! This weekend we will be there basking in the HOT sun and enjoying the delicious scenery!!! If you see anyone with high heels in a place where people love to do the barefoot thing, that will probably be me!!!
Posted By: azbob Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/22/10 02:31 PM
designer-chic, my wife has tried the high heels in sand thing on her first trip and we are now developing a "High Heel Sandy" - Patent Pending! smile
Posted By: designer-chic Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/22/10 06:46 PM
OMG!!!! The high heel sandy is SHEER GENIOUS!!! It is such a comforting thought knowing that there may be a light at the end of the tunnel after all! Ha! Ha! I hope to see your product EVERYWHERE, since you will be contributing to the "Beach-Glamour" concept and making this a more fabulous world to live in!! My boyfriend had a hard time understanding my high heel compulsion since the look of embarrassment on his face said it all, but I think that he is now finally coming around!! This weekend will be my second experience there, so everything will be even smoother than my first!!

Lots of hugs for everyone!!
Posted By: designer-chic Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/23/10 12:21 AM

Dear AZBOB,
You and your wife just HAVE to see this!!!!!!

http://www.shoewawa.com/2008/03/flipper_high_ti.html
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/23/10 01:27 AM
D Chick, you are as sick as AZBob smile
Posted By: designer-chic Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/23/10 02:52 AM
Ha! Ha! I guess that you liked the shoes too EarnieB!!! smile
Posted By: azbob Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/23/10 03:51 PM
Ernie, didn't like them because they didn't come in his color! wink But, we'll make him a special pair! smile
Posted By: designer-chic Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/27/10 02:30 AM
Ha! Ha! You are TOO funny!! I wish that I would have had a pair this weekend with all of the torrential rain that fell today!! My exit from the Mata chica was less than fashionable since I had to wear a black garbage bag as a rain coat!!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/27/10 02:43 AM
I'll bet you looked good in a trash bag (with fashionable fins)
Posted By: designer-chic Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/28/10 03:48 PM
You are TOO sweet EarnieB!!! Ha! Ha!
Posted By: JPADILLA666 Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/28/10 06:32 PM
I think we already are two Belizean obsession with that haha grin
Posted By: designer-chic Re: Belizian-induced-obsession!! - 07/31/10 12:34 AM
Ha! Ha! You are very funny JPadilla!!! I am sure that there are MANY on the same boat!! smile
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board