AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Dr Buzzard What the hell is up with NICH & BTB? - 02/17/12 05:45 PM
Holly macoroni! BTB and NICH just did it again! After canceling the fest scheduled for Cahal Peck last month, and not bothering to inform anyone -- They advertised Altun Ha Festival for tomorrow (Saturday feb 18th) and somehow it just changed. Fortunately a friend knew I was going to drive to the City today and go to the Fest tomorrow and called to let me know it was changed to Sunday. Website still shows it as the 18th but I called NICH and they confirmed the date had changed. WTF? I can't afford the gas and time and lodging to try and support and visit events when they can't even get a date right. I'm mad as hell!
Posted By: shuffles Re: What the hell is up with NICH & BTB? - 02/17/12 07:26 PM
That sucks! Figures now that we have guests lined up to go ESPECIALLY TO SEE THE FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Dr Buzzard Re: What the hell is up with NICH & BTB? - 02/17/12 07:41 PM
I believe the Altun Ha fest is still on for Sunday, but I can't believe anything they say anymore. My pony is mad as hell too and said don't even saddle up unless we go to the Japanses Cultural Events. They got some nice stuff lined up for Sunday at the Bliss.. Pony don't want to take a 4 hour trip for nothing.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board