AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: LaraTravelBelize Lucky Boy's Tail of Survival - 11/06/13 12:03 PM
i adore the Zoo. In fact, it's my #1 favorite thing in Belize. And i adore Lucky Boy. I was the first person from the public to 'meet' him, and it was love at first site.

I am looking for help getting the attached thread set up like those slide shows you see on the viral sites. I'm significantly less concerned about it being on my site than i am about getting the word out. So please, suggestions!?

http://romantictravelbelize.com/uncategorized/lucky-boys-story/
Posted By: Rykat Re: Lucky Boy's Tail of Survival - 11/06/13 12:27 PM
Hey!!! Great story!!! smile
Posted By: LaraTravelBelize Re: Lucky Boy's Tail of Survival - 11/06/13 12:34 PM
thank you! it's funny, i had the idea after i read one of those "Patrick the Puppy gets dumped down garbage chute" i thought that LB's story would be perfect. I reached out to Sharon Matola, she had her team send me some photos and i wrote it.

actually, that's a lie - it really wrote itself, i just typed it.
Posted By: klcman Re: Lucky Boy's Tail of Survival - 11/06/13 06:03 PM
Lara -

What platform is your blog/website based upon? Wordpress?
Posted By: LaraTravelBelize Re: Lucky Boy's Tail of Survival - 11/07/13 03:22 AM
yes, i think so. is it all a mess?
Posted By: Wizardofaahs Re: Lucky Boy's Tail of Survival - 11/07/13 07:47 AM
You asked for suggestions...someone with good spelling and grammar skills should probably edit it before it goes to press.
Posted By: LaraTravelBelize Re: Lucky Boy's Tail of Survival - 11/07/13 12:27 PM
wizard
please pm the edits you've noticed. We've looked it over several times, but i suppose we dont have "good spelling and grammar skills" smile

Send me the edits and i'll make the changes

thanks!
Lara
Posted By: Wizardofaahs Re: Lucky Boy's Tail of Survival - 11/08/13 05:33 PM
Hi Lara...PM'd you.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board