AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: EllieMays Updated map of Ambergris Caye/San Pedro - 05/20/15 03:35 PM
Hi, can anyone please point me to a site with a decent, high res/printable map of AC/SP? And can anyone help me out with the same thing regarding a recent map listing hotels, B&Bs and lodgings in general? I am so fed up TripAdvisor and their useless maps... Thanks! wink
Posted By: Short Re: Updated map of Ambergris Caye/San Pedro - 05/20/15 07:57 PM
I would suggest the "maps with the location of most of these resorts, and a mileage chart" - page:
//ambergriscaye.com/pages/town/mapdowntowndetail.html
To the bottom of the page there are links to several different maps.
Originally Posted by EllieMays
Hi, can anyone please point me to a site with a decent, high res/printable map of AC/SP? And can anyone help me out with the same thing regarding a recent map listing hotels, B&Bs and lodgings in general? I am so fed up TripAdvisor and their useless maps... Thanks! wink

IMHO we would all benefit by returning to the era of live travel agents who have direct experience and care for the client.
Exactly, Diane. But when people can ask questions and get information handed to them on sites like this, there is no money to be made. Sad, really.
Problem being the information on these sites can be easily manipulated .... And/or misunderstood.
And there is nobody to oversee your trip to see that things go well for you.

I have seen one well known local agent calling to confirm that a client had made it to a plane, then checking on arrival and phoning the waiting cab driver to be sure the guest was met.... She knows how places are today, including immediate weather events, road conditions etc, and can advise the guests accordingly to ensure the best possible experience.

priceless.

Didn't Pelican Property? or Pelican Realty? have a pretty good map showing most of the resorts/condo ?
I seem to remember they did.

DC
Thank you, all of you, for your help! smile
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board