AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: sarai372 Weather - 06/22/10 08:13 PM
Hello Everyone...My family and I arrive next week and we wanted to know how the weather is looking? The forecast says isolated and scattered thunderstorms frown

We're crossing our fingers that they are wrong..
Posted By: Peter Jones Re: Weather - 06/22/10 08:20 PM
We don't know what will happen, but I doubt if there will be a hurricane but do expect stormy weather. Do you have good trip insurance? If you don't it's probably too late to buy it now.
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Weather - 06/22/10 09:40 PM
sarai372 we will hope for great weather but if it is rainy you will still meet some great people, enjoy some good food and you will have a lovely time. The thunderstorms can be breathtaking.

Hopefully if there is a tropical storm it will be heading far to the north of us.

Don't fret.

Posted By: Phil Re: Weather - 06/22/10 10:05 PM
Voice of doom again...............
Posted By: elbert Re: Weather - 06/22/10 10:29 PM
sarai372
Were planning a big weekend Friday Hol Chan Snorkeling for 22 people in the morning and 8 in the afternoon. Saturday we have 11 for a fishing/snorkel and Beach BBQ.
And a wedding on the beach for Sunday!
I don't let the weatherman effect my plans hes wrong most of the time anyway.
The guides always say 'Were gona get wet anyway!'
Posted By: elbert Re: Weather - 06/23/10 02:33 PM
"And even though it poses no present threat to Belize, the system is being monitored closely."
For the next 6 months were going to have nervous and doubting prospective travelers.
It happens every year.
Posted By: sarai372 Re: Weather - 06/23/10 05:15 PM
Thanks for all of the reassuring words and optimism...It has just been a long awaited trip and I would like the entire family to enjoy everything that Belize has to offer!
Posted By: tacogirl Re: Weather - 06/24/10 02:20 PM
You and your family will have a great time.
Posted By: hazzyy Re: Weather - 06/24/10 02:28 PM
I woke up this morning to find it dark and gloomy everywhere except directly on the island! smile Looks like this morning it's just passing around...
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board