AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Starting to think about what we should pack. What will the weather be like June 9? VERY HOT??? Do we need a sweater in the evenings? I want to pack light,but don't want to get there and be stuck without....Opinions please???
Bathing suits coverup tee shirts tank tops
shorts or short skirts maybe a hooded windbreaker incase it rains. Sundress incase you want to have dinner at one of the upscale restaurants. Probably will not need a sweater, nights are balmy. Hats sunglasses
fanny pack, repellent sunscreen. Oh yes shoes for the plane. I found water socks/shoes to be comfortable, since I am not tough enough to go barefooted much. Hope this helps. Have the best time of your life.
I'm here in San Pedro now. Chloe has pretty much given ya the straight scoop. It might be nice to bring a little portable radio/walk-man as we can pick up some nice romantic latin sounds from Mexico. The weather is nice. The afternoons are hot, best spent in the Cybercoffee Belize or a hammock. And don't forget to pack ya smile.
Hey Bill, long time no see on this board, I thought after you got to San Pedro, you just didn't have time for we USAbound people. Hope you are living it up. I'll look for you June 15th, in Cyber or the hammock.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board