AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: BeerBudget Weather - 08/14/00 12:17 AM
So how is the weather right now?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Weather - 08/14/00 12:21 AM
bb - it's overcast in pennsylvania...ha ha. we get ther 8/19, how bout you? we'll see you sunday at 2 - hope its sunny. chloe says the place is very small like a garage, keep your eyes peeled to find it.
Posted By: BeerBudget Re: Weather - 08/14/00 01:20 AM
We get there this Thursday, 8/17. I really hope the weather is nice since this is our first time in AC...

We'll be staying right next door at the Sunbreeze so we'll just hop over to BC's. See you there...

[This message has been edited by BeerBudget (edited 08-13-2000).]
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: Weather - 08/14/00 03:10 AM
BB;

If you and the hubby aren't too tired from your trip, you can get a quick warm-up for Sunday. Thursday is Art's cajun night at BC's. This IS the one where we are out late. We've even tried to plan trips so that we could get some of Art's cajun twice in the same trip. This is pretty "bajou" cooki' and he pretty well leaves the spicing to the paying guests.

According to the Belize City weather station it looks like scattered showers through Wednesday. The water makes tying Belize City weather to AC a little tough, it can go one way or the other.

[This message has been edited by CHOOCHOO (edited 08-13-2000).]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Weather - 08/14/00 03:25 AM
guys, didnt think you could get away without my two cents! i just checked the weather on the home page here and they say t-storms tomorrow then pt./sunny 75 F thru thurs. pack the sunglasses too!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board