AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Jdogg Weather in early October? - 09/05/02 06:39 PM
Hi. My wife and I are planning a vacation for the first week of October and are considering Belize. But we're concerned it might be too rainy/cloudy. What's the weather like that time of year?
Posted By: Diane Campbell Re: Weather in early October? - 09/06/02 04:14 PM
It's absolutely lovely about half the time in October (especially the first part of the month) -"but" - Hurricane Iris arrived last year on October 8, Hurricane Mitch was an October visitor and then there was Keith.
This year looks MUCH better - with great weather and little if any of the climatic conditions for storms in our region.
If you DO come in October, bring a sense of humour and remember that half the fun is the people and culture - they will be here rain or shine. Ambergris Caye receives the least rainfall of any region in Belize, and for that reason would be your best bet for October.
Posted By: kerry Re: Weather in early October? - 09/07/02 06:30 AM
thanx for your input diane, and jdogg, my friend kathy and i will be there for the first time, the week of oct. 8-15.....we will be staying at lilies....where will you be....we're from louisiana....u? if you will be there the same time, let us know....would love to meet up with you.....we're counting down.....can't wait....
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board