AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Marty "Isla Bonita Calendar Girls". - 09/16/05 07:41 PM
The new "Isla Bonita Calendar Girls" Calendar is just about ready for release. There will be a signing party on October 8th at the Blue Water Grill and appetizers will be provided by Blue Water Grill. The party is from 4:00pm to 7:30pm on Saturday. They are trying to raise $35,000.00 for the RC School and are hoping to be able to add 4 new classrooms. Please attend and purchase your calendars to help this very worthy cause.

They are also currently looking for more girls for the 2007 calendar. The only requirement is that you must be at least 50 years old.
Posted By: Mel S Re: "Isla Bonita Calendar Girls". - 09/17/05 05:11 PM
Hey Marty Amigo, Which gial is the most bella ? just joking, it's always so subjective.............best-wishes, mel s.
Posted By: Marty Re: "Isla Bonita Calendar Girls". - 09/17/05 07:06 PM
yo mel

:>
life is good.
Posted By: govikes Re: "Isla Bonita Calendar Girls". - 09/18/05 05:06 PM
One of the beauties is MS. DEE! She let her hair down and it looks great, as do all of the rest of the calendar girls! I don't believe that they really are all at least 50 yrs of age tho'....better get your copy soon cuz these babies will sell out FAST! smile
Posted By: Mel S Re: "Isla Bonita Calendar Girls". - 09/19/05 03:27 PM
! Ay Dios ! I'm 48 years old, 2 years shy from that 50 year old limit. Say man, do you think you brothers could sneak a copy to me ? Govikes told me i'm missing Ms. Dee's charms.........ms
Posted By: Hon Re: "Isla Bonita Calendar Girls". - 09/19/05 05:02 PM
I'm past 50 and I'd have to let my hair way down...past my knees would be best...for a Calendar Girl photo laugh laugh
Posted By: klcman Re: "Isla Bonita Calendar Girls". - 09/19/05 11:04 PM
ok guys & gals, give us the real skinny..

how/where can we buy one ( or 2 or 3) of these and help out the school?

inquiring minds wanna know

(big E....mebbe a SPSC fundraising oppt'y here too - using pics of the Board members, past & present laugh )
Posted By: Windjammer Re: "Isla Bonita Calendar Girls". - 09/20/05 04:29 AM
I saw all the pics for the calendar in July and let me tell ya they all look great! Can't believe they are all over 50! This is a "must" for all you guys out there & money going to a great cause. Also a must for women as gifts for the "men" in their lives. Hot San Pedro women 50's -90's! You would never guess!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board