AmbergrisCaye.com Home
AS YOU MAY HAVE HEARD, WE REGRET THAT SAN PEDRO RESIDENT FRED SOMES PASSED AWAY LAST FRIDAY MORNING DUE TO HEART COMPLICATIONS.

WE ARE REPOSTING INFO BELOW FROM SCOTT & JODI @ PALAPA BAR AND FOR THE FAMILY SO EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT, INCLUDING CORRECT TIME AND DATE:

Hello friends,

Fred's " CELEBRATION OF LIFE " will be THIS WEDNESDAY APRIL 1ST AT 3PM at The Palapa Bar.

The medical services provided had to be paid for at the time of treatment at the Hospital and had to be paid BEFORE he received the needed drugs to try and save his heart.

Vernon and Francis Wilson immediately stepped forward and provided their personal credit card and were charged 8500.00 U.S.D. by the hospital.

Proceeds from The Celebration of Life will be used to offset the medical fees incurred.

Come out to The Palapa in your best Tropical BLUE shirt as an honor to our Navy Veteran Friend and share stories, food and drink.

If you are unable to attend but would like to donate please contact Scott or Jodie Harnish at The Palapa, Bob at Coral Beach Reality or Vernon & Francis at Holly Cross Angelican School.

Hope to see the Palapa Bar packed with the Friends of Fred and everyone coming together.

See you Wed.
Scott & Jodie
bump
We are planning on "pot luck" style finger foods for Fred's celebration. Anyone who would like to contribute an appetizer would be appreciated. Thank you!
I am very saddened about this. Fred was usually out and about to say hi to the band a few times a week, and we will miss him. I will not be able to attend tonight as we work early on Wednesday nights, but my heart is with his family. I also have regards to pass on from Conrad Olsen and Gary Kroeker who played a jam or two at the Palapa Bar and knew Fred and shared a drink or two with him. They send support to his family and Scott and Jodi at the Palapa.
I hope there's a good turnout. I would definitely be there if I were able.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board