AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Does anyone know if I can find a cement mixer to rent . A 2to5 square foot in size . I should be ready for it the first week of the year . I will need it 2 to 3 days . Thanks for any leads.
Pedro was using one a couple of days ago to build the new vet clinic. Don't know where they got it from or whether they own or rented it. Try them (226-3285).
Caribbean Tool Rentals - I think the number is 226 4000
You can reach Heraldo at 226-3589- Caribbean Plumbing and tool rental Limited .
Thanks for the leads . I found a mixer that is a hand mixer I think , because it comes with a bucket and will only mix 1 bag at a time . rental is 125 bz per day . For that price I can bring a hand mixer from home and pay duty .I'll have it figured out by then .
I presume you saw this?

//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/362019/Concrete_Mixer_For_Sale.html#Post362019
[size:11pt][/size]I am not sure if the question has asked for a buisness solely on the island. There is a rental company in Cayo called Cocom's Equipment Rental. They rent wheel borrows, jackhammer, vibrator, cement mixer and does backhoe services.
Originally Posted by Belizean Minds
[size:11pt][/size]I am not sure if the question has asked for a buisness solely on the island. There is a rental company in Cayo called Cocom's Equipment Rental. They rent wheel borrows, jackhammer, vibrator, cement mixer and does backhoe services.

The question is from 2009......
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board