AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: A C plexy glass delivery? - 02/24/10 11:01 PM
where can i order some plexy glass? and get delivered up north...

thanks!

AC
Posted By: Loansum-Al K Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/24/10 11:22 PM
Try Madisco on Tarpon St......226-2906
www.madisco.bz
Posted By: A C Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/25/10 02:02 AM
anyone on the island?

AC
Posted By: SP Daily Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/25/10 02:03 AM
Yes, 20,000 people
Posted By: Brandon C Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/25/10 02:41 AM
AC.. What ya making?
Posted By: A C Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/25/10 02:45 AM
Just gonna stick a huge sheet of plexy glass on one of my walls, and use it as a dry erase board for work. Looks a lot nicer than a dry erase board. And they work a lot better too smile

AC
Posted By: Loansum-Al K Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/25/10 03:08 AM
AC, Madisco HAS an office on the Island! That's the phone number I gave you.
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/25/10 03:33 PM
The Belize Glass shop is no longer operational - they were related to Madisco. You should try Immer. His shop is located between the Orange Gift Shop and Sarai's Boutique, south from town about 1/4 mile.
Posted By: Bing Crosby Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/25/10 09:01 PM
Try the store that sells Q-Tips.
Posted By: JZB Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/25/10 11:03 PM
I'm starting to think Bing has some issues with QTips. Possibly improperly probed by one as a young bing?
Posted By: A C Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/25/10 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by JZB
I'm starting to think Bing has some issues with QTips. Possibly improperly probed by one as a young bing?

probably jealous they have more hair than him wink

AC
Posted By: Bing Crosby Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/26/10 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by A C
Originally Posted by JZB

AC

My point is that this is a search that doesn't need to clog up a web site. The reference to Q-Tips was in regards to what was probably the silliest thing I have heard anyone ask for on this site. As for the hair thing; I'm not jelous but i am pretty sure you have more hair then me. I looked for you (AC) at several of the watering holes when I was in San Pedro last week but never saw anyone that looked like your small pic on this site. I have a feeling you spend a good amount of your life in front of your screen.
Posted By: A C Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/26/10 12:12 AM
Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
Originally Posted by A C
Originally Posted by JZB

AC

My point is that this is a search that doesn't need to clog up a web site. The reference to Q-Tips was in regards to what was probably the silliest thing I have heard anyone ask for on this site. As for the hair thing; I'm not jelous but i am pretty sure you have more hair then me. I looked for you (AC) at several of the watering holes when I was in San Pedro last week but never saw anyone that looked like your small pic on this site. I have a feeling you spend a good amount of your life in front of your screen.

hahah bing, nice!

i spend WAY WAY too much time infront of the screen. But its my job. Cant complain though, allows me to live and travel where i please. Yeah, Im not a big drinker so no, you wont find me at bars all the time. Sorry I missed you though. Woulda been cool to put a face to ya. let me know next time youre intown and I'll make my way down (Im pretty far up north).

and yeah I just dont know where to find some stuff on the island, and I had asked a couple people that I know that live here on facebook and they didnt know. Not my intent to clog up the board. But hey if Im #1 on your list of silliests posts than it was worth it! smile

cheers

AC
Posted By: sweetjane Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/26/10 01:40 AM
my friend who wanted the q-tips needed the higher quality, softer tipped kind to clean the eyes of his blind dog.

he has since moved to mexico...i guess they must have q-tips there.

i think AC's question was valid, but if some people feel you're clogging the board, maybe better to post stuff like that in the 'living in belize' section.

hang in there AC, don't let the grumpies get to ya!
Posted By: CindyO Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/26/10 03:45 AM
Pretty classy answer, AC!
Posted By: Bing Crosby Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/26/10 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by CindyO
Pretty classy answer, AC!

I would agree, I have found that most of AC's replys are in much better tone than several other posters on this site (ie Seamanjeff)
Posted By: captjeff Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/26/10 07:11 PM
BING I CALL A TROLL LIKE I SEE IT .TO GET RESPECT TO HAVE TO EARN IT .ALL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE KNOW WHO I AM ...YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE A ZERO ???.WHO COMES ON THIS SITE TO PLAY GAMES ..I LIKE POSITVE PEOPLE AND GOOD THINGS ...
Posted By: Bing Crosby Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/26/10 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by captjeff
BING I CALL A TROLL LIKE I SEE IT .TO GET RESPECT TO HAVE TO EARN IT .ALL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE KNOW WHO I AM ...YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE A ZERO ???.WHO COMES ON THIS SITE TO PLAY GAMES ..I LIKE POSITVE PEOPLE AND GOOD THINGS ...

Your response proves my point Jeff. Save all the capital letters for something important.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/27/10 12:48 AM
"Seamanjeff" laugh , I think it has a nice ring to it.
You might want to change your screen name Jeff.
Posted By: captjeff Re: plexy glass delivery? - 02/27/10 02:02 AM
YOUR TO FUNNY 2 MILES .NO BIG DEAL BUT WILL TRY TO GET A GRIP ON THIS POST LOL.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board