AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Hi, my wife and I will be in ambergris caye later this year, and staying for a while, and I want to talk to a local lawyer there in san pedro to find out information about when and how to apply for residency, golf cart permitting, work permitting, etc. Just would like to get some good trustworthy advice, so we do things right and by the book while we are there. Any recommendations and contact info for a good lawyer/attorney would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Your best bet to do it by the book is to go to the immigration office and labour office in San Pedro and get the info from the source. Same thing with the golf cart per it process. Go to the town board traffic department. Once you have gathered the info then take a little time and hear a few stories. If you follow the directions from the government offices it should be fairly straight forward for you to get the relevant documents In A timely manner.

Don't let you visa's lapse. Stay in the cou try for the prescribed amount of time.

You might have a little trouble getting a golf cart permit, but everything works out over time with some perseverance.

See you when you get here.
Thanks Amanda. I can definitely do the paperwork on my own, just thought someone with some experience might have an easier time getting everything done maybe a little quicker and easier. See ya soon!
Our office can offer a few pointers. My folks retired here in 1988. I went through the process with them and many other folks over the years.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board