AmbergrisCaye.com Home
I am interested in coming to San Pedro from late january till mid may and am interested in bartending. Before any of you feel inclined to criticize I am a Belizean citizen by birth yet have never really lived there. I have a college degree in communications, I speak english fluently and have a fair grasp of spanish in conversation. I have some experience bar tending and am a fast learner at anything specific that may pertain to your bar. I can provide references in the states if necesarry. I am also interested in real estate/ property management/ hotel management areas as well. I have management level experience and have owned and operated 3 businesses. I realize this is not a long time period and would be willing to stay longer for the right situation.
You should do fine! We got tons of bars, hotels and realtors!
having talked to Mr. Newton -he has suggested that you should post a picture and if you are really cute -he thinks you should work at Pedro's
unless your gay you wont be interested like that. And cute only applies if it comes from drunk 19 year old co-eds. But otherwise im still looking and pedros would work fine
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board