AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Greetings,

My name is Carly Sullivan and I am reaching out to you from the organization Global Leadership Adventures. Global Leadership Adventures is a service-learning program for high school students with centers in Africa, Asia and Latin America.

Currently, Global Leadership Adventures is looking for an operating partner in Belize to run it's volunteer learning programs for teenagers, program to be launched in June, 2016.

I would like to know if you - OR anyone you know might be interested in partnering with us?

Ideal Partner
Our ideal partner is an organization that has experience operating full-service programs for student groups. Ideally,
they have worked with teenagers and understand the unique requirements of working with minors (under age 18).

Traditional tour operators are not a good partner for us because they are accustomed to having a guide lead a tour,
then, drop the group off to explore independently. However, our groups can not be independent, nor can they simply
stay at any hotel or hostel. The ideal partner completely understands this and knows creative solutions to deliver a
quality program.

If you or anyone you know may be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email me directly - [email protected], and I will provide further details. I will be traveling to Belize January 11 - 28th 2015 to meet with potential partners.

Best,

Carly
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board