AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Are you looking for someone to manage your restaurant? I have extensive experience as well as cooking skills and design of meals and menu let me take your restaurant to the next level if interested contact me at [email protected]
Do you live in San Pedro?

Are you a resident?

Do you have a work permit?

What other restaurants have you worked for?
You seem to have NO experience in answering question? What next level are you talking about?
Hello, my name is Luis Torres, I'm a Belize Citizen who lives in USA, I am currently a chef at a Greek and Lebanese Restaurant in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
I've been working here for almost 15 years, I have Health Department Certifications for conducting and operating the restaurant, I'm considering moving back to Belize. The name of the business that I manage is called Serops Restaurant, you can go on our company website @ www.seropscafe.com, I'd be happy to hear from you. My email is [email protected], I also have skills and talent. Thank You
Originally Posted by Inplub
You seem to have NO experience in answering question? What next level are you talking about?

Well, maybe it's the person who put the post to decide which rules he'll be following and it'll be HIM to decide if he wants to answer questions - or am I wrong? Sometimes there are some long-time members who think the world would be turning around themselves.

"Taking to the next level" - Well, I think that I know exactly what he means. There are so many people doing business in Belize hospitality and they do not have any clue. They think that they could buy a hotel or restaurant, then they would open the door and guests would spread all over their place and automatically fill their pockets with US$. They try and try and try very hard, make so many errors, blame a bad economy, 9/11 or bad luck and they they never get the idea to look into the mirror and discover the real cause of the misery.

It's the people who do not have an idea of cooking, of marketing, of service or of basic rules and it's just a pain to see these things happen in Belize over and over again. A professional would be capable to get the business "to the next level" - but sadly - most of these owners would never allow them to take it to a more "professional level" as they never would allow to confirm that they might not be capable to do so.

So, Luis, don't worry. Your advert will probably not give any positive feedback - it will just upset some people :-)
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board