AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Highly motivated and talented chef looking for a new opportunity in Belize. As an Executive Chef in Canada, I have been formally trained in Professional cooking and graduating with the highest GPA of the class. Currently working at a reputable hotel and wishing to relocate to start a new venture. Creative and hard working, averaging 15-18 hour days 7 days a week for 3 months straight, and averaging 10-12 hours 5 days a week on average service days. Strong character, moral and creative, I believe that a Chef not only should be talented culinary wise, but a strong people person and conversationalist. A mentor and teacher. A business mindset and skills to food cost properly to generate and maximize profit.
Featured in magazines and TV and have been praised by some of the best food critics in the country.
Looking to be part of a talented team and growing and learning amongst them. Humble and sincere are my strongest attributes, outside my humour.
If anyone is interested please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]
I just joined this forum and was wondering if you were contacted regarding a job. I will arrive on March 1, 2015 and although prepared to wait to obtain a work permit, it would be great satisfaction to have employment before or shortly after arrival.

May you have had good luck and I look forward to your response.
March 1 was 13 days ago.....
You are absolutely correct...I am arriving May 1, 2015. Thank you for the "call out".
Update for myself... I will be arriving in the first week of September to begin looking and hoping to find a restaurant that wishes to take a chance on a person like me.
I have begun recording these events and hopefully able to move ahead with my ambition.

http://searchingforflatstanley.blogspot.ca/2015/04/discovery-1.html
Hi Canada Chef

Please contact me! I am also a Canadian Chef about to open a restaurant in Placencia. I will need full time and part time cooks. I will be there in September.

Hope to hear from you!!

[email protected]
www.globalfreehouse.com
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board