Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 18 of 18 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18
Topic Options
#491080 - 05/20/14 06:06 AM Re: James Adderley’s weekly sports update [Re: Short]
Marty Offline

James Adderley has the stats on sports

Good evening I’m James Adderley and this is Sports Monday.

Week 14 in the NEBL brought regular season play to a close with 3 teams vying for the remaining 2 spots in the 4 team post-season. So we head to Birds Isle where Friday night Belize City Smart No Limit and the Dangriga Culture Warriors faced off in a must win situation to make the playoffs. No Limit comes out firing immediately as Greg Rudon gets the scoreboard going with this long deuce and Rudon would out up 17 points tonight. Rudon then deals to Brian White who goes into the pain to land this difficult bucket and would earn 3 the hard way. In fact tonight White strikes for 13 points – his biggest offensive output of the season. For Dangriga Jamir Flores shoulders the responsibility to keep the Warriors in the hunt as he goes the length of the court to strike for 2. Flores would lead Dangriga with 13 points. Nevertheless at the half No Limit is up 24 to 16. In the 2nd quarter action Brian White finds Andrew Ortiz who unleashes the fury with a monster 2 hander and he would lead all players with the game high. In this feed from Ervin Orosco, Andrew Ortiz show off his reverse lay off the glass as No Limit continues to pull away.

At the other end Gary Francisco finds Brandon Flowers who raises up for 2 and would finish the 2nd half would only score 11 points and at the half the score is 48 to 27. We’re in the 3rd and here is something you don’t see often – Akeem Trapp thinks he’s home free on this lay up only to see Jamir Flores swat his 2 points off the count. However No Limit continues to roll – Trapp hooks up Greg Rudon and he sinks 2 more points. They then bring Jamir Enriquez off the bench and he comes out firing and would finish with 11 points. For Griga Trevaughan Usher comes up with double digit points striking for 12 but it wouldn’t be enough. In the meantime Matthew Young chaired the boards with 14 rebounds but would only hit 5 points as No Limit blows out Griga warriors 94 to 64 to grab #3 seed in the playoffs. This No Limit is in and Dangriga is out. San Pedro Tigersharks goes into the playoffs as the #1 seed with 38 points, Cayo Western Ballaz is next with 36 points, Belize City No Limit is 3rd with 32 points and both the Belmopan Bandits and Griga Warriors concluded with 30 points apiece. The Belmopan Bandits makes it on an 11 points differential over Griga. The playoffs get underway this Friday May 23rd at San Ignacio where Cayo Western Ballaz will host Belize City Smart No Limit. The west won both regular season outings against Belize City. On Saturday San Pedro Tigersharks will host the Belmopan Bandits – a team they bested twice. The 3 game playoff format is in effect people.

Now let’s head to the Isidoro Beaton Stadium where the Belmopan Bandits and Police United met in game 2 of the home and away series for the PLB Closing season. The Police found themselves in the difficult position of needing a 4 goal margin of win after last week 3 – zip defeat let the hands of the Bandits. It could have been a promising start for the Police when Danny Jimenez fires this set piece at goal only to see the ball rear outside the sticks at the last minute. It’s more Police when this corner kick is kept alive to Devon Makin whose header is not too far away from the game opener. The Bandits almost open the scoreboard when Brandon Peyrefitte finds Jerome James with this center but the striker’s header goes wide of the target. The Police reply off this set piece triggered by Danny Jimenez who pick out Trevor Lennan and his power header forces a necessary finger touch save from goalkeeper Woodrow West. We’re in early 2nd half play when Jerome James fires this floater at goal but it didn’t have the piece to beat Keith Allen in goal. The Police continues to look for goal when Lennox Castillo deals to Danny Jimenez who squanders the opportunity with a high riser. It’s Lennox Castillo still in the role of provider when he deals into the mix to find Trevor Lennan who goes for power instead of placement. Meanwhile this slight touch from Dalton Eiley Jr. denies Lennox Castillo the god pass to a waiting Andre Makin as the scoring chance disappears.

Now here’s the back breaker for the Police. David Trapp gets this set piece into the mix, the Police fail to clear properly, Elroy Kuylen launches a bouncer with the left foot and Keith Allen cannot keep it out of the goal at the 80th minute. Belmopan Bandits go on to post the 1 – zip big W, thus sweeping the Police in a 4 – nil aggregate score for the PLB closing season. Belmopan now won 3 of the last 4 PLB competitions and are now headed to the UNCAF Champions Tournament 2014. We say Congratulations. Jerome James of the Bandits emerged with MVP honours for the playoffs and that’s big. In more football news our National Female Team left yesterday for Guatemala to participate in the finals for the female world cup. On Tuesday they play Honduras, Panama on Thursday and Guatemala on Saturday.

In Table Tennis News Amiri Hoare, Jaylen Nicholson and Ferry Su emerged atop the rankings in that order; 12 and under category of the smart Junior Ranking held over the weekend. At 15 and under it was Amiri Hoare again with top honours followed by Joshua Gegg and Matthew Usher. While at 18 and under category Trevon Brown, Latrell Solis and Joshua Gegg finished 1, 2, 3, in that order. In body building news Rigo Vellos represented Belize Sunday in the Copa Escarciga in Mexico and emerged as champion. Good show and nuff respect from Sports Monday.

Turning to cycling scene we take you to the start of the Cashew Fest Race presented yesterday by the Weekend Warriors which from Leslie’s Imports to the Crooked Tree Junction via the Boom circuit for some 50 miles for A&B riders. At the turn around point at mile 35 on the Phillip Goldson Highway we have a 9 man lead featuring Daniel Cano, Kent Gabourel, Jim Scott, James Frampton, Roy Cattouse, Sean Howard, Gilford Dreg and Robert Marciano. Some 35 seconds later we find Barney Brown leading the chase group that has taken aim at the front runner. We have a scorcher at the tape as Sean Howard of Stationery House/Medina’s just edges out Jim Scott of Santino’s for top honour. Daniel Cano of Digicel 4G pulls up 3rd, Kent Gabourel of Megabytes pull sup 4th while James Frampton of Santino’s rounds out the top 5. At the B Class in the same race it was Roy Cattouse, Robert Mariano and Santino Castillo finished 1, 2, 3 in that order.

Channel 5

#491502 - 05/28/14 06:00 AM Re: James Adderley’s weekly sports update [Re: Short]
Marty Offline

The weekend sporting highlights

Good evening folks, I am Duane Moody and welcome to this episode of Sports Tuesday. James Adderley is taking some time off, so I am sitting in for him.

It’s week fifteen of the 2014 National Elite Basketball League and the top four teams in the semi-final rounds are Cayo Western Ballaz, Belize City Smart No Limit, the San Pedro Tigersharks and the Belmopan Point Bandits. All four teams will play home and away games in the best of three series of the semifinals. And on Friday, it was Cayo Western Ballaz against Belize City Smart No Limit at Sacred Heart College Gymnasium in San Ignacio. Early in the game, No Limit understood that they were in enemy territory and despite the fanfare from the Ballaz fans, they made their presence known and felt taking every quarter by storm, and maintaining its lead at every quarter. At the end of the game, Belize City Smart No Limits would post the win of 82 to 60 over Cayo Western Ballaz. Belize City No Limits during regular season narrowly made it into the playoffs after taking out Dangriga Culture Warriors in regular season play. But will new head coach Matthew Smiling take them to the win? If the fiery skills hold as shown in Friday’s game, there will be no limit to the Belize City team.

Also taking charge was the San Pedro Tigersharks in their first outing in the semifinals against Belmopan Point Bandits. Tigersharks are the defending champs of the league and all season they have been a serious contender. And on Saturday, they did just that with a blowout final score of 79 to 60 in favor of San Pedro Tigersharks. Is it going to be a case of déjà vu in the finals? Tigersharks versus Belize City No Limits? If both teams stay ahead of the game, they will face off for the twenty thousand dollars grand prize for the season. But don’t underestimate Belmopan Point Bandits or the Cayo Western Ballaz, for both are formidable teams that have played blowout games and are still in the running for the title as 2014 National Elite Basketball Champs.

Looking ahead to the weekend for the second week of the semifinals. On Friday, May thirtieth, San Pedro Tigersharks head to the UB Gymnasium in Belmopan at eight p.m. for their second match against Belmopan Point Bandits. Bandits would need to get a win to go to game three or Tigersharks will fifty percent chance at the title. Then on Saturday at nine p.m. at Bird’s Isle, Cayo Western Ballaz will return the favor and take a trip to the Old Capital and face off with the Belize City based Smart No Limit seeking revenge. So stay tuned to this station for the live coverage of these events.

Turning to cycling scene, Weekend Warriors organized a Sand Hill Life race that saw riders from both ‘A’ and ‘B’ riding a forty-three mile race that would take them from Leslie’s Imports through the Hattieville/Boom Road to Garbutts Farm at mile twenty-five on the Phillip Goldson Highway. There, the riders make an about turn and raced to the finish line at the Sand Hill Police Station. For the ‘C’ Class, riders travelled from Leslie’s Imports to the Sand Hill Police Station for a thirty-six mile race. Top spot in ‘C’ Class was taken by Digicell 4G’s Steve Yearwood in one hour twenty-two minutes fifty-three seconds. Clarence Tesecum of FT Williams second and Devon Lozano of Digicell 4G in third. In ‘B’ Class, it’s Digicell 4G’s Robert Mariano coming in first in one hour fifty-nine minutes thirty-three second; Smart’s Dean Belisle second and Stephen Bisset of B.N.E. third. And in the ‘A’ class, it’s once again Digicell 4G on top. Isaiah Willacey rode in first followed by Geoffrey Waight of Stationery House/Medina’s Jewelry and Digicell 4G’s Kevin Hope taking third place.

Here’s what the sporting scene will look like this coming weekend. On Sunday, June first, the annual Flowers Bank Festival is paying tribute to the historic 1797 public meeting and is putting off a canoe race as part of its activities. The race starts at one p.m. and registration is only fifty dollars. The race is open to all categories including male, female, mixed, masters, juniors, pleasure and intramural.

Channel 5

#491787 - 06/03/14 06:02 AM Re: James Adderley’s weekly sports update [Re: Short]
Marty Offline

Sports Monday with Kaya Cattouse

Kaya Cattouse

Good evening Belize, with this week’s edition of Sport Monday, I’m Kaya Cattouse and I’ll be the face of Sports Monday for the next six weeks.

Let’s get right into Friday night’s action at the big Birds Isle in the National Elite Basketball League where we see the Smart No Limit team has home court advantage going up against the Western Ballaz. Kevin Domingo dishes the ball to Matthew Young who attempts to get on the scoreboard but is denied. Richard Troyer grabs the rebound and starts a new play and the Western Ballaz doesn’t hesitate to put the first two points on the board. Look at Richard Troyer again as he intercepts this long pass from Lindsey Lopez to Brian White and is later on fouled by Gregory Rudon and goes to the line to put down the two shots. Gregory Rudon takes this one directly to the basket folks. Here we see Gregory Rudon attempting this long triple which bounces off the rim and Roger Troyer takes control of the ball from here dribbling all the way down the court and making the layup look easy. Lindsey Lopez finds Gregory Rudon and he drives straight to the basket for 2 but is fouled by Ivan Flowers. Rudon sinks his two free throws. Ivan flowers almost threw away this ball trying to pass to Travis Lennan but Lennan quickly gets there and puts down 2 of his game high 18 points. Kirk Burgess shows that his size does matter when he handle this ball and takes a jump shot that hits nothing but net. Elsworth Itza picks up this loose ball and goes right up to the basket. Farron Lauriano tries to come up with a block but was unsuccessful. Kirk Burgess finds himself in the same situation but his time Elsworth Itza plays him close and Burgess misses. Itza quickly recovers the rebound. The Western Ballaz win the game 64 – 62 tying up the series 1 – 1. Game 3 plays at the Sacred Heart Auditorium in San Ignacio next weekend. In other semifinal game played at the UB Gymnasium in Belmopan, the Tigersharks turned the Point Bandits home court into their version of “La Isla Bonita” when they won the second game of the 3 game series granting themselves an invitation to the dance at the finals with a final game score of 78 -71.

At the MCC Grounds we see the fourth week of the Smart Mundialito 13 and under tournament. In the first game, Ladyville Jaguars defeated Third World two to one. Trivon Bainton and D’jon Canelo scored for Ladyville Jaguars while Jonah Chebat scored for Third World. Collect Strikers barely managed to meet Smart Brown Bombers. Janel David managed to put one on the scoreboard for Collect Strikers. Hattieville United defeated Carlston FC. Christian Caceres and Jaheed Baptist scored for Hattieville. London Strikers hekd heights FC to a one-one draw. Eshak king with the lone goal for London Strikers and Ronalt Witty for Heights FC. City Boys defeated Rising Stars with a score of one-nil. Akeem Sutherland scored the lone goal for the City Boys.

We now turn to the strongman competition where we see repeat champion Victor Valencia surpassing the test of strength seemingly effortlessly. Veteran Theo Gentle returned to the scene along with Valencia and they were joined by two rookies from the Capital City representing Muscle Hut; Allan Gallardo and Emir Perez. These four competitors subjected themselves to the test of ultimate strength showcasing their mental and physical abilities to nine different challenges…exuding the limit of our natural physical abilities. I spoke to these brawny muscle maniacs after the competition and here is what they had to say.

Victor Valencia

Victor Valencia, Winner, Strongman Competition

“Intense, intense training. Strength, endurance and obviously you have to have the mind for it also. It is not easy, but you have to have a mind for it and you can do it.”

Kaya Cattouse

“The nine events that you did today, which was your strongest?”

Victor Valencia

“The strongest was the SUV pulling; yeah that was the strongest. I just open the challenge to anybody who wah come prove their strength and endurance make dehn come next year.”

Emir Perez

Emir Perez, 3rd Place, Strongman Competition

“Most definitely yes, I wah compete next year again. Just come out and have fun. I mean the competition, people are friendly. It is a great competition to come and start off ina Belize. if yo woulda compete ina it, ih guarantee yo woulda love it.”

Allan Gallardo, 4th Place, Strongman Competition

“I started training a week ago and I entered the event, but my training has been power lifting for over a year and half already so for my body weight, the only reason I push that much is because I’ve been training probably for a year and a half.”

Allan Gallardo

Kaya Cattouse

“Do you plan to compete next year?”

Allan Gallardo

“Oh hell yes. I will compete. I rep in muscle hut so I will be back for muscle hut.”

Theo Gentle, 2nd Place, Strongman Competition

“I come ina this competition with injury, but it hard fi retire. It hard fi just give it up. I bring mi kids dehn fi come watch it and I signed up and I just deh yah. The younger guys , dehn have wah lot of determination, lotta energy so I just barely get away with wah second from there.”

Winning the strongman completion was Victor Valencia with 32 points second place went to Theo Gentle with a total of 21 points. Emir Perez racked up 19 points and Allan Gallardo 18 points for the third and fourth place respectively.

Thanks for watching Sports Monday. Join us again next week for another edition of Sports Monday. Until then, I’m Kaya Cattouse.

Channel 5

#492093 - 06/10/14 06:26 AM Re: James Adderley’s weekly sports update [Re: Short]
Marty Offline

Kaya Cattouse with stats from the basketball court, football field, and cycling on highways

Good evening! I’m Kaya Cattouse, welcome to this week’s edition of Sports Monday.

In the National Elite Basketball League we see game 3 kick off at the Sacred Heart College Auditorium where the Western Ballaz hosted No Limit. Matthew Young of No Limit wins the tip but apparent that’s the only thing that the No Limit will win in this game. Bryan White takes this one directly to the basket but it rolls off the rim. Western Ballaz gets the rebound and without hesitation, Farron Lauriano starts his scoring party putting up the first two of his game high 34 points. Ivan Flowers pushes this look away pass to Lauriano. And one! Fouled by Bryan White! And Lauriano buries this free throw shot. Bryan White attempts to pass to Matthew Young but the ball is intercepted by Kurt Burgess. Burgess passes to Lennan and makes the lay-up for two of his twelve points. At the end of the first quarter the Western Ballaz have already taken a ten point lead. Whatever coach Smiling said to this team in their huddle at the end of the first quarter seemed to have had an impact on Bryan White as he intercepts this pass from O’Brien to Lauriano and takes it straight to the No Limit basket. Farron Lauriano! Western Ballaz’s scoring machine. Richard Troyer buries this big 3 point shot! Flowers dishes this pass to Lauriano.

Take note from Lauriano; when you have a clear view, this is what you do with it! The game is at 35-27 in favor of the Western Ballaz with 1:53 left in the first half. As Andrew Ortiz tries to go to the rim, decipher for yourselves what you can of this! From what I can see, both Kurt Burgess and Ortiz were ejected from the ballgame. Of whatever was decided, Richard Troyer took the technical free throws and sinked 3 of the 4. Take a look at the scoreboard for the end of the first half of the ballgame. Western Ballaz up by 11 points. In the second half play Flowers takes this fake from Gregory Rudon, when Rudon tries to go to the rim he is apparently fouled by Troyer and Rudon goes to the line for two shots…he misses both. Lauriano charges to the rim and is fouled by Akeem Trapp. Lauriano sinks the first and definitely sinks the second! Troyer goes up to the rim and Lauriano helps him. The Western Ballaz seems to be on fire! At the end of the ballgame it’s a 75-57 blowout for the Western Ballaz. They have invited themselves to the finals sending a solid message to the San Pedro Sharks!

As we move to football; the Smart Mundialito was forced to change scene for the remainder of the tournament, moving the little league action to the Southside of the city at the Yabra field. In the first game we see young Jovan Ramos scoring two goals and Dion Cacho adding a third fro Smart Brown Bombers. Ending the game in a 3-0 win over Charleston F.C. Rising Stars barely managed to beat London Strikers but Camryn Lozano was able to put one in the back of the net giving Rising Starts the one – nil win. City Boys seemed to have met their matchg; Hattieville held them to a 0-0 ballgame. In the fourth game Trivion Gentle scored for Ladyville Jaguars giving them the 1 – 0 win over Heights F.C. Third World was defeated by Collet Strikers, Michael Palacio and Jomel David both scored a goal a piece ending the game 2 – 0 in favor of Collet Strikers.

Going into week 6 Collet Strikers is on top with 13 points, 4 wins, 1 lose and 1 draw. Young Jomel David of Collet Strikers has managed to score 4 goals hence being the top goal scorer at this point in the tournament. In other football news, the CYPD base tournament kicked off their season with a marathon on Saturday at the Raccoon street field. At the end of the day, Third World emerged as the winner of the tournament. They were awarded with a complete set of uniforms including goal keeper uniform and a pair of gloves.

Moving to the cycling scene, Leroy Cassasola continues to organize his weekly Saturday races. The cyclist took off from in front of Leslie’s Imports and made their way up the George Price highway onto the Boom road, turned at the junction with Phillip Goldson Highway and returned to finish in front of Leslie’s for approximately 50 miles. Brandon Cattouse threw it down edging out Delwan Abraham in the 7 man srint at the finish line. Top honors went to Brandon Cattouse of team C-Ray, second was junior rider Delawn Abraham of team Megabytes. Cayo Highroad’s Erwin Middleton was 3rd. Veteran Quinton “The Baddest” Hamilton took 4th place and Tariq Cano of Western Spirit rounded out the top five.

World Cup begins this Thursday. The opening match will feature the host country Brazil and they will be playing against Cameroon. Tune in to Channel 5 to watch the game live at 2:00 P.M. and every day for the duration of the World Cup to catch live coverage of the games in Brazil.

Well folks, there you have it. That’s it for this week’s edition of Sports Monday. Thank you for watching, I’m Kaya Cattouse.

Channel 5

#492353 - 06/17/14 04:53 AM Re: James Adderley’s weekly sports update [Re: Short]
Marty Offline

Sporting highlights with Kaya Cattouse

Good evening, I’m Kaya Cattouse and this is Sports Monday.

In the National Elite Basketball League, Game 1 of the finals took action on the Tigersharks home court in San Pedro. Let’s take a look at the first half of the ballgame. Darwin Leslie, Tyrone Edwards, Winston Pratt, Ashton Edwards and Michael Adams were the starting 5 for the home team. Ivan Flowers, Farron Lauriano, Richard Troyer, Travis Lennan and Kurt Burgess started for the Cayo Western Ballaz. Tigersharks wins the tipoff and tries to score the first basket but Farron Lauriano won’t have it as he comes up with this big block on Tyrone Edwards. As the Tigersharks try to set up this play, Ashton Edwards who sends it to Darwin Leslie who immediately passes to Winston Pratt, Pratt goes up and is fooled…he goes to the line for 2 and sinks 2 of his 14 points. Richard Troyer puts up this 3 point shot but misses. Lauriano grabs the rebound to keep the ball alive for the Western Ballaz.

Troyer tries the 3 point shot again and this time, its cotton! Close to the end of the first quarter, the Tigersharks are up by 3. In the second quarter, Lauriano starts to show his scoring ability when he puts up this jump shot! Count it for 2 of his game high 20 points. Coming down to the next end of the ball court, Pratt pushed this ball to Edwards and he sinks this jump shot. At the end of the second quarter the Tigersharks are now up by 6. Jamal Kelly comes off the bench and drives this one to the basket for 2 of his game high 10 points. Seven minutes 33 seconds remaining in the second quarter and the Tigersharks are still up by 6. Elroy Willis passes this one to Lauriano inside the paint. His first attempt fails but he goes up for the rebound and tips this one in. Jamal Kelly takes this one directly to the rim. Winston Pratt puts up the 3 point shot which bounces off the rim into the hands of Kurt Burgess.

We have a little fumble here then Michael Adams grabs the loose ball and makes the layup. Tigersharks players and fans aren’t happy when the referee says “no basket.” Ivan Flowers grabs this rebound and passes the ball all the way to Travis Lennan, Lennan goes for the layup, Lauriano didn’t want to take any chances, he smashes this one in. at the end of the first half, it’s a 29-21 ball game in favor of Tigersharks. Lets fast forward to the last seconds of the game, the Tigersharks are up by one. Western Ballaz are in possession of the ball. They just could not come up with that bucket to win the ballgame. At the final whistle it’s the San Pedro Tigersharks over the Western Ballaz 53 – 52. Game 2 plays in San Ignacio next weekend

In the Smart Mundialito Tournament on Saturday, game 1 saw London Strikers and Ladyville Jaguars playing to a nil – nil draw. In game 2 Frannon Broaster and Kenroy Allen scored a goal apiece leading Rising Stars to a 2 – 0 win over Hattieville. Game 3 saw Heights FC being defeated by Third World with a score of 2 – 0; Jonah Chebat and Ajani Vaughan were the goal scorers. In game 4 Akeem Sutherland scored the only goal of the match giving his team, City Boys, a 1 – 0 win over Smart Brown Bombers. In the 5th and final game of the day, Charleston FC held Collet Strikers to a 0 – 0 ballgame. Week 7 of the Smart Mundialito Tournament continues next week Saturday at the Yabra Football Field. First game begins at 10 a.m.

In the CYDP Base Football Tournament, game 1 saw Complex Admirals defeating Heights FC 3 goals to nil. Earlyn Maheia scored 1 goal and Elmer Amilcar scored 2 for Complex Admiral. In game 2, North Front Street defeated Survivors 3 goals to 2. Kadeem Meyers scored 2 goals while Tyron Smith added a 3rd for North Front Street. Omar Lemmoth and Anthony Arnold score d a goal apiece for Survivors. Police Department held West Lake to a 1-1 draw in the 3nrd game. Jefferson Dawson scored for the police department while Raymond Ramos scored for West Lake. The CYDP tournament continues next weekend at the Raccoon Street Football Field.

Over the weekend, the Horizon Academy School held a triathlon. 16 students competed in the individual category while 37 students competed as part of the relay category. In the lower individual category ages 4-6 years old, 1st place was Kent Garbutt, 2nd Luis Sacsic and 3rd Richard Hoare. In the middle individual category 7-10 years, 1st place was David Maheia, 2nd Briana Tejada and 3rd Jacob Phillips. In the upper individual category, Asher Jones took 1st place, Edward took 2nd place and Jarod Phillips took 3rd place. For the lower relay category, Juanita Dusan, Josea Haynes and Kent Garbutt took top honors. Hayden Gibson, Triston Timmons and Luis Sacsic took second. Jordan Longsworth, Ramon Galvez and Taysha Simpson was third. In the middle relay category, Ismael Castro and Michael Ortiz took top honors while Victoria Usher, Adriane Neal and Cristina Heart was 2nd place. Roger Anthony, Zaraa Cleland and Vincent Chen were 3rd. In the last and final category, the upper relay, Edwar and Anthony Rudon took 1st place, while Jason Medina and Roger Flowers took 2nd place. Hanna McLean, Joey Bertram and Alyssa Godfrey were 3rd.

Thank you for watching this week’s edition of Sports Monday, I am Kaya Cattouse.

Channel 5

#492638 - 06/24/14 06:14 AM Re: James Adderley’s weekly sports update [Re: Short]
Marty Offline

Sports Monday

Turning to the football scene, the Smart Mundialito Tournament….In Game 1, Akeem Sutherland scored 2 goals for City Boys giving them a 2-1 win over London Strikers. Kalli Cho scored for London Strikers. Game 2 saw Collet Strikers and Ladyville Jaguars playing to a 1-1 draw. Michael Palacio scored for Collet Strikers and D-jon Canelo scored for Ladyville. In game 3, Heights FC held Charlston FC to a 0-0 draw. 3rd World and Hattieville also played to a 0-0 draw in the 4th game. In game 5, Dion Cacho scored 2 goals for Smart Brown Bombers giving them a 2-1 win over Rising Starts; Camryn Lozano scored for Rising Stars.

In cycling news, the Weekend Warriors Club held its 5th Annual 2-Day Tour. Stage 1 was on Friday morning starting at Belize Bank north side to Leslie’s Imports via the Boom Road. Stage 2 was a 12 mile individual time trial and stage 3 was the hill stage from Belmopan to St. Margaret’s Village and return to Belmopan. The overall tour winners after 3 stages…Wayne Arnold took top honors in category C followed by Curtis Bradley, Lawrence Craig and Joseph Abraham for 2nd, 3rd and 4th respectively. In category B, Jim Scott was 1st followed by Ray Cattouse in 2nd place. 3rd place went to Isaiah Willacey, 4th place was Kaya Cattouse and in 5th place was Edwardo Villanueva. Sean Howard took top honor in category A followed by Daniel Cano in 2nd place. Beat Brunschweiler in 3rd then Warren Coye and Robert Mariano in 4th and 5th place respectively.

The Anglican Diocese of Belize hosted their 1st Annual Criterium on the Albert and Regent Street Circuit. Taking top honors in the “kids Under 12 Category” was Evander McCollough. 2nd place went to Chauney Broaster and 3rd was Jayden Forbes. Winner of the High School female race was Jaime Muschamp. In the high school mountain/coaster bikes race, Sheldon Lynch was 1st followed by Micahel Bradley and Troy Rodriguez for 2nd and 3rd respectively. High school racer bikes category was won by Patrick Williams. 2nd place went to Darien Anderson and 3rd was Stephen Gabourel. Meg Payton-Jones took top honors in the Adult Female Category. Sandra Arnold was 2nd and 3rd place went to Jaimie Muschamp. In the 5th race of the day, Weekend Warriors classic C, Santino Chief Castillo took 1st place followed by Manuel Esquiliano and Frank “Butta” Ferguson for 2nd and 3rd place respectively. Steve Gill was 4th and 5th place went to Francis Cassasola.

Weekend Warriors Calss B went to Barney Brown completing 20 laps in 55 mins 35 secs. Ray Cattouse was 2nd. He said the older he gets the better he gets. Jim Scott took 3rd place followed by Isaiah Willacey and Albert Conorquie for 4th and 5th respectively. Sean took top honors in class A followed by Kent Gabourel in 2nd place. Wilbert Jones was 3rd, Ken Gladden was 4th and Robert Mariano was 5th. I caught up with the 2nd place finisher. For the main event of day, the Elite race, 30 guys lined up to complete a total of 30 laps. The early break was comprised of 5 guys from 4 different teams: Byron Pope, Brandon Cattouse, brothers Giovanni and Greg Lovell, and Henry Morriera. On the final lap, it came down to a sprint between 3 of the fastest guys in the country. First place went to Brandon Cattouse, 2nd place was Greg Lovell and 3rd place went to Byron Pope.

That’s it for this weekend’s sports. Thank you for watching Sports Monday; I’m Kaya Cattouse.

Channel 5

#492940 - 07/01/14 05:48 AM Re: James Adderley’s weekly sports update [Re: Short]
Marty Offline

Football reigned over the weekend; Kaya Cattouse has the stats

Good evening, I’m Kaya Cattouse and this is Sports Monday

Sunday evening at the Ladyville football field, Belize District Stars hosted San Antonio F.C. in the 2014 F.F.B. President’s Cup. Alexander Innis plays the ball inside the area to his teammate but the ball was defeated and landed directly in front of Victor Morales who wasted no time and launched towards the goal to shake the nets. Carlos Lino mishandles this ball and he will later have to pay the price. Christian Pena takes it right off Lino’s foot and makes the long pass to Russell Cassanova. Cassanova clears the defender, passes the keeper and pats it into the goal! Carlos Lino makes this bad pass to Floyd Jones. Trevoe Daniels intercepts it, Daniels to Christian Pena, Pena back to Daniels. Daniels then finds Cassanova. Cassanova plays the ball across the goal to the far port…fumbled once, fumbled twice and on the 3rd try, Ian Daniels manages to get it right and sound the 3rd goal to give San Antonio the 3 – 0 victory over Belize District Stars. In other Presidents Cup games, at the Norman Broaster Stadium Progress FC defeated Benque DC United 3 -1. Gabriel Perez stoned two goal for Progresso while Alexander Diaz scored one. Minor Galindo was the goal scorer for Benque. Sagitun FC blanked Estrellas FC 1 zip. Ashley Torres scored a hat trick plus one in 42nd, 53rd, 73rd and 85th minute, Rollin Burgess scored two goals and Lionel Cabral scored one. For the Roaring Creek United Vs. Poona United game, Pomona was unable to travel to Belmopan to play the match. FFB held a meeting earlier today to decide on whether there will be a back match or Roaring Creek will win that game by default.

Summer is here and it’s the perfect time for kids to participate in physical activities. The Smart Stars Football Summer Camp started today and will conclude on the 11th of July at the ITV ET compound from 9 – 11 AM for more information contact Stanley “Jordan” Reneau at 627-4041. There is the Future Football Camp which runs from the 14th – 25th July also at the ITVET Compound from 9 – 11AM contact Edon “Yellowman” Rowley at 662-0371 for more information. And last but definitely not least on Friday night at the Roger’s Stadium Belize Bank Blazers defeated Beacon 10 zip. The winning pitcher was Nicole Arnold.

In other football news in the 8th week of the Smart Mundialito tournament, game 1 saw Ladyville Jaguars defeating Hattieville 1 – 0, Trivon Bainton with the long goal for Ladyville Jaguars. In game 2 City Boys blanked Third World 4 – 0, goal scorers for City Boys were Denroy Lopez with 2 goals while Kyle Samuels and Akeem Sutherland scored a goal each. The third game saw Rising Stars holding the Collet Strikers to a nil – nil ballgame. The City Boys are on top with 20 points and Akeem Sutherland also of City Boys is the leading goal scorer with 5 goals.

On Saturday in game 1 Kelly Street and Vinta played to a 4 – 4 draw. The second game saw North Front Street defeating Base Side Boys 5 – 1. And in the third game, Ebony Lake defeated West Lake by default. On Sunday, in game 1 Survivors defeated Third World by default. The second game saw Tulish and Police Department playing to as 2 – 2 draw.

The C-Ray Cycling Club along with Smart and The Stationary House will be hosting a “Youth Summer Series” for kids 18 years and under. It was previously scheduled to start this Sunday the 6th July however has been postponed due to the clash with the King of the Hill race in Cayo. The start date is now the 13th July and will continue every Sunday thereafter for 5 weeks. Venue – marine Parade and races begin at 1 PM contact 663-0363 for more information.

Channel 5

#493150 - 07/08/14 05:57 AM Re: James Adderley’s weekly sports update [Re: Short]
Marty Offline

Sporting highlights with Kaya Cattouse

On Saturday the last regular season games were played in the Smart Mundialito Football Tournament. In game 1, Dimitri Fabro scored a goal for Third World giving them the one – nil win over Carlton F.C. In game 2 Brown Bombers held Ladyville Jaguars to a one – one draw, Dion Cacho scored for Brown Bombers while D’jon Canelo scored for Ladyville. In the third game, Rising Stars blanked Heights F.C. 6 – 0. Camryn Lozano scored 4 goals while his teammate Bjarne Gabourel and Frannon Broaster scored a goal each. In game 4 London Strikers defeated Hattieville one – nil with a goal from Lamar Sutherland. And in the title games City Boys held Collet Strikers for a nil – nil draw. Moving on to the semi-finals next weekend, City Boys is on top with 21 points followed by Rising Stars with 19 points then Collet Strikers with 17 points and the fourth Brown Bombers with 14 points. Game 1 will play at the Yabra Football Field at 1 0’clock. Brown Bombers vs. City Boys. Game two at 2 o’clock Rising Stars vs. Collet Strikers. Special congratulations to the leading goal scorer Camryn Lozano of Rising Stars with 8 goals in 9 games. In other football news, the 8th week of the F.F.B. Resident’s Cup Tournament continues over the weekend. At the Carl Ramos Stadium on Saturday, Pomona United defeated Estrellas F.C. 4 – 2. Goal scorers for Pomona were Jevon Aranda with 2 goals while Luis Hernandes and Hilbert Baños scored a goal each. Ernest Lambey and Christopher Burke scored for Estrellas F.C. At the Norman Broaster Stadium, Belize District stars defeated Benque D.C. United with 2 goals from Carlos Lino in the 34th and 72nd minute. Minor Galindo scored for Benque D.C. On Sunday at the People’s Stadium, Progresso F.C. and San Antonio F.C. played to a 3 – 3 draw. Goal scorers for Progresso F.C. were Gabriel Perez, Eliazar Itza and Alexander Diaz in the 5th, 12th and 27th minute respectively. For San Antonio, Russell Cassanova, Ian Daniels and Christian Valerio scored a goal each. At the Isidoro Beaton Stadium, Roaring Creek United held Sagitun F.C. while Clifbann Neal scored the equalizer in the 28th minute. Looking now at the CYDP Base Tournament, Ebony Lake and Heights F.C. played to a 3 – 3 draw. John Sosa, Steve Myles and Jovan Usher scored for Ebony Lake while Keiller Palacio scored two goals for Heights and Calbert Nuñez scored one. Survivors defeated Complex Admiral by default. North Front Street defeated Hattieville 4 – 3. Goal scorers for North Front Street were Jermeine Foster, Raymond Marin, Richard Arnold and Kadeem Myers. In the game played on Sunday: Raymond Ramos scored two goals giving West Lake the 2 – o win over Vinta. Jason Young and Francis Andrews scored a goal each for Kelly Street giving them the 2 – 1 win over Tulish. Marvin Valladares scored for Tulish. And in the last game, Bay side Boys defeated Police Street 1 – 0 with the only goal of the match from Wayne Miller.

In softball news I the Charles Solis Memorial Tournament championship match Belize Bank Blazers defeated Esperanza Wolverines 5 runs to none. The winning pitcher and MVP was awarded Ashley Lucas of the Belize Bank Blazers.

The cricket tournament has now reached the semi-finals where the Sunrise team from Lord’s Bank will go up against Easy Does it form Lemonal for the nest of 3 games. In game 1, Easy Does It took advantage of Sunrise beating them 145 – 119 runs.

The Belize District Billiards Association is hosting the Belikin 8 Ball National Tournament. The 3rd week of the 2nd round commenced on Sunday at Catt’s Place. Catt’s played Catracha and at the end of the match, Catt’s won by 3 games to 2. The tournament is played on a 5-match base; each match is played on a best to 5 racks. The schedule for the remainder of the 3rd week: today, Monday, July 7th at Lakers Cool Spot. Lakers will take on Piranha’s. Tuesday, July 8th, at the Lion King Bar; Lion King will play Long Island. Wednesday, July 9th, at Riverside Lunch and Bar; Riverside will host Red House. And on Thursday, July 10th, at the Long Island Bar and Lounge; Long Island will take on Elements.

In cycling news, the Weekend Warrior Club held its Individual Time Trial Championships over the weekend. In each category, the cyclists completed a total distance of 10 miles. Taking top honors in the “C” Class was Santino Castillo of Team Santinos in a time of 28:05. Silver medal went to Ingmar Perrera of Stationery House/Medina’s in a time of 29:37 and the bronze medal went to Vito Fonseca of Team Smart in a time of 29:46.  In the “B” Class, finishing in 1st place and the 3rd best time overall was Ray Cattouse of Team Stationery House/Medina’s in a time of 25:09. Second place went to Willie Chan also of Stationery House.Medina’s in a time of 27:13. And third place went to Ian Abraham of Team Smart in a time of 27:21. In the “A” Class, winning his category and placing the best time overall, 1:13 better than 2nd place, Daniel Cano of Digicell 4G with a time of 23:51. 1:13 seconds later, Warren Coye of Team Santinos was second with a time of 25:04. Third place and bronze medal went to Lionman 2013, Kent “Bob” Gabourel, of Team Megabytes in a time of 25:11.

On Sunday, July 13th, at 9:00 a.m., the Weekend Warriors Road Championships will be held. Finish Line will be in front of Smart on the Phillip Goldson Highway. Also on Sunday, July 13th, the C-Ray Cycling Club’s Youth Summer Series will commence on Marine Parade at 1:00 p.m. Youths from ages 3-18 years old are invited. Please take along some form of identification to verify age and remember that racing with a helmet is mandatory.

Channel 5

#493356 - 07/15/14 03:27 AM Re: James Adderley’s weekly sports update [Re: Short]
Marty Offline

Weekend sport highlights with Kaya Cattouse

In football news, the Smart Mundialito Semi-finals were played on Saturday. In the first game, City Boys defeated Brown Bombers in sudden death penalty kicks…Cyril Jones of City Boys scored the winning shot. In the second game, Rising Stars defeated Collett Strikers 1 – 0 in regulation time with a goal from Camryn Lozano. Next week Saturday 19th July will be the finals at the Yabra Football Field. Third place game will play at 10 A.M. between Brown Bombers and Collett Strikers. At 11 A.M. the first place game will play between City Boys and Rising Stars. There will be an award ceremony following the games.

In the F.F.B.’s President’s Cup, on Saturday night at the Ricalde Stadium in Corozal, San Antonio FC defeated Benque DC United 5 – 1. Scoring a hot trick for San Antonio FC was Russell Cassanova in the third, fifth and eighty-fourth minute. Darnell Mossiah scored in the forty-seventh minute and Ian Daniels in the fifty-eighth minute. Scoring the only goal for Benque DC United was Danilo Escobar in the tenth minute.

A delegation of eighteen U-20 young men left the country today to represent Belize in the UNCAF U-20 Qualifier which will be held in El Salvador from July 17th – 29th.  They play their first game on July 17th against the host team, El Salvador.

The Belikin 8 Ball National Tournament continued into its fourth week of the second round of competition yesterday. Catracha played Lion King and at the end of the match, Lion King won by 4 games to 1. The tournament is played on a five match base; each match is played on a best to 5 racks. Schedule for the remainder of the week…on Monday 14th July 7 P.M. at Victor’s Residence, Piranha’s Vs. Catt’s. Tuesday 15th July 7 P.M. at Royal Club, Red House takes on Lakers. On Wednesday 16th July 7 P.M. at Catt’s Place, Catt’s host Riverside and on Thursday 17th July 7 P.M. at Lakers Kool Spot, Lakers takes on Long Island.

Kent Gabourel left the country today for Glasgow Scotland. He will be representing Belize in Triathlon at the Commonwealth Games. Best of Luck.

1st Annual Spartan Fitness Club Bodybuilding Classic hosted by Mr. Belize, Rigo Vellos will be held in Corozal at Civic Center at 8 P.M. on Saturday July 19th.

There are two categories: male bodybuilding up to 70 kilos & over 70 kilos.  First and second place qualifies for overall completion to be crowned Mr. Spartan Fitness. For the females, there will be a bikini category which will be open to all women. The entire competition, however, is opened, meaning that you don’t have to be a member of the Belize Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation. The prizes will include trophies medals, cash and gift certificates.

The weather however did not stop the Weekend Warriors Road Championship. All three categories rode in the pouring rain and due to slippery conditions of the road, there were subsequent crashes! Riding through all those element and still being able to finish I must commend all the cyclists who participated especially the guys who hit the pavement and got back on their bikes and completed the race. In the C category completing the 60 minutes race in a time of 2 hours, 55 minutes and 1 second was Santino Castillo of team Santinos receiving the road champ jersey and a gold medal. Vito Fonseca of team Smart was second and Manuel Esquilliano of Truckers was third. Francis Cassasola of Santinos was 4th and Steve Gill of Smart rounded out the top 5. In the B category, after 70 miles, a 6 person breakaway including Nelson Zaiden, Dean Boyce, Isaiah Willacy, Kaya Cattouse, Ray Cattouse and Matthew Hughes came to the line for a sprint finish. At the line, in a time of 3 hours 24 minutes and 13 seconds it was no other than Ray Cattouse of Stationery House/Medinas taking top honours claiming the road champ jersey and the gold medal. Second place and silver medal went to Nelson Zaiden also of Stationery House/Medinas and the bronze medal and third place was Kaya Cattouse of team Smart. Matthew Huhges of Big Blade and Isaiah Willacy of Digicell were 4th and 5th respectively. In the A category, after 80 miles, in a time of 3 hours, 54 minutes and 55 seconds was Valam Symns of Benny’s in solo fashion claiming the road champ jersey and the gold medal. Second place and silver medal went to David Pollard of FT Williams. Wilbert Jones and Kent Gabourel both of Benny’s was third and forth respectively. Collin Mehia of FT Williams rounded out the top 5.

The C-Ray Cycling Club was forced to postpone its “Youth Summer Series” due to bad weather. Racing is on for next week Sunday 20th of July! Remember that racing with a helmet will be mandatory.

Channel 5

#493653 - 07/22/14 04:47 AM Re: James Adderley’s weekly sports update [Re: Short]
Marty Offline

Sportscaster James Adderley Returns with Sports Monday

Good evening I’m James Adderley and here’s the sporting news.

Belize opening game Thursday at the UNCAF U-20 Football Championship was very disappointing as our boys took a 6 – zip beating from El Salvador. While our team is locked in this football struggle we’ll hold our tongue until this tournament concludes and our boys are safely home. We will say this though our programme for the international scene is embarrassing as our stature in UNCAF football continues to decline. Apparently FIFA has done its part but Belizean football remains not ready for prime time. Nevertheless the show goes on. Today we go up against Nicaragua and we must have a better showing. On the 23rd we face powerhouse Panama, the 25th its face off time against Honduras, on the 27th Costa Rica and on the 29th Guatemala – all formidable opponents. Even if we can’t win, how we play the game is vital to our image abroad. Checking in on the President’s Cup here’s the results from the weekend of play. Sagitun doubled Pomona 2 to 1, Roaring Creek rumbled pass Estrellas 4 to 2 and Progresso downed Belize District Starts 2 to 1. Thus Progresso leads with 20 points, San Antonio has 18, Sagitun 17, Roaring Creek 16, Belize District Stars and Pomona show 7 points, Benque has 4 and Estrellas 2.

In the end folks it does appear that we’ll have to go to the next generation for a brighter future in international football. The Smart Mundialito provided a wonderful showcase for the new crop of player who could take us there. Saturday at the Yabra Field City Boys and Rising Stars clashed to determine who would wear the youth crown in the 3rd annual presentation of this competition. Akeem Sutherland of City Boys displays commendable skills getting away from 2 defenders to center with the left foot and fining Denroy Lopez who didn’t put enough on the punch for it to count. It’s more City Boys when Shadrick Lord raises this ball into the danger zone, Akeem Sutherland slices it pass goalkeeper Elan white, Denroy Lopez can’t put it into the net. Defender Maynor Batiz clears only as far as Akeem Sutherland who gives the keeper a break. So we go to the 2nd half and Rising Stars gets its best chance to score when Darnel Gonzalez encounters Shawn Billary in a one on one situation but it’s the goalkeeper who wins the contested ball. It’s another great scoring chance for Rising Stars when Bjarne Gabourel dances his way through heavy traffic in search of the shot at goal but it’s Cesar Garcia who fires off the errant shot. At the other end Camryn Lozano penetrates deep into the Rising Stars goal area and brings the ball back out to Akeem Sutherland who smashes it into the net but his goal is denied by a questionable call. In overtime play Sutherland beats his man to produce the game winner but the ball is right at Elan White who makes the stop. So we go to penalty kicks for the decision and its Shadrick Lord of City Boys giving his team the 1st goal with the right foot push. Kenroy Allen steps up for Rising Stars and he powers it pass Shawn Billary for the 1 – 1 tie. Denzel Carr restores the City Boys lead with an impressive goal. Frannon Broaster then comes up with the 1st miss for the Stars thanks to a fantastic save by Shawn Billary. Cyril Jones makes it 3 – 1 by finding the far corner. Cesar Garcia comes out of goal only to miss the target to keep the score as it is. Akeem Sutherland executes the perfect penalty to make it a 4 -1 and the celebrations begin as City Boys takes home the Under 13 football title and we say congratulations and I’m sure they’ll remember this moment for a long time. We must say the winner’s trophy is impressive. In the awards presentation Jaron Salazar of Collet Strikers is voted Best Goalkeeper.

Shemar Bodden of Collett got Best Defensive, Denroy Lopez of City Boys received Best Midfield, Deon Cacho of Brown Bombers came out on top with Best Forward and Camryn Lozano of Rising Stars scored the most goals in the season. Akeem Sutherland proved to be the Most Valuable Player and we must say good show. Remember if you don’t dreams they can’t come through. In the meantime Shemar Waight travel to FC Barcelona Football Camp at Miami which will last from the 29th of July to the 1st of August. The Mundialito players and their chaperones are being sponsored by Smart.

In cricket news the Warrior Parts Cricket Competition saw Brilliant of Crooked Tree host Easy Does It of Lemonal on Saturday and quickly spurted to an all out total of 131 runs after having batted 1st. Unfortunately they might have underestimated the Lemonal Team who came in with laser vision to capture a stunning victory. This man Herbert Banner led the way with 59 runs including the go ahead run that gave them 132 runs with al of three wickets to show. Congratulations are in order guys.

In cycling news B class rider Isaiah Willacey of Digicel 4G whipped all comers in the Weekend Warriors Race presented yesterday. A class Robert Mariano also of Digicel 4G was runner up, James Frampton of Santino 3rd, Wilbert Jones of Megabytes 4th while another B class rider Santino Castillo rounds out the top 5. Dennis McKoy of Truckers took the C class category.

In the softball scene yesterday’s play in Belize Rural female softball Tournament saw Sandhill bomb Burrell Boom 16 – 11, Sandhill Messengers downed Lords Bank Sunrise 10 – 6 and Orchid Girls wallowed Willows Bank 10 – 3.

Jah over all, I’m James Adderley.

Channel 5

Page 18 of 18 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Daily
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
More News...
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Facebook
SanPedroScoop

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
Belize Adventure
Romantic Travel
Building a New Life
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Snorkel from the beach at Tranquility Bay Resort - Belize Snorkeling - Belize Dive Resort
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Black Orchid Restaurant & Lounge, Our mission is To Provide each and every Guest with a Pleasant Dining Experienceg
Mini Chat

Low Air Fares
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
5 registered (Pokey, 4 invisible), 129 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
17345 Members
44 Forums
57106 Topics
442189 Posts

Max Online: 1262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.