Belize & Ambergris Caye Help

How can I get my car from Belize City to Ambergris? I have heard about a barge but I haven’t been able to find any real information about it.

Golf cart or Automobile

Firstly, you have to have a valid permit from the San Pedro Town Council.
You can call 226-2619 and ask for Caribbean Depot to give you a number for the barge Company schedule from Belize City to San Pedro.

Please make sure you have a permit before importing one to the island.
0 (0)
Article Rating (No Votes)
Rate this article
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Full Name
Email Address
Security Code Security Code
Related Articles RSS Feed
Drunk Driving, legal limit
Viewed 2471 times since Mon, Feb 8, 2016
What can you tell me about shore excursions from cruise ships to Belize?
Viewed 22003 times since Thu, May 6, 2010
Getting or replacing a Belize Drivers License
Viewed 4588 times since Tue, Oct 25, 2016
Barrier Reef Drive (Front Street) closed weekends
Viewed 2100 times since Mon, Apr 18, 2016
How do I rent a golf cart?
Viewed 7449 times since Sat, Dec 30, 2006
Are you required to carry your drivers license?
Viewed 1866 times since Thu, Jun 9, 2016
Motorcycle helmet laws
Viewed 2263 times since Sun, Oct 23, 2016
Can you tell me what the Belize City tide differential is for San Pedro?
Viewed 2631 times since Wed, Jul 8, 2015
Do you know of any private docks that we could rent that would accommodate a 36’ catamaran, 18’ wide, for a week or two in March?
Viewed 3332 times since Sat, Jan 12, 2013