Belize & Ambergris Caye Help

How can I get my car from Belize City to Ambergris? I have heard about a barge but I haven’t been able to find any real information about it.

Golf cart or Automobile

Firstly, you have to have a valid permit from the San Pedro Town Council.
You can call 226-2619 and ask for Caribbean Depot to give you a number for the barge Company schedule from Belize City to San Pedro.

Please make sure you have a permit before importing one to the island.
0 (0)
Article Rating (No Votes)
Rate this article
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Full Name
Email Address
Security Code Security Code
Related Articles RSS Feed
Getting or replacing a Belize Drivers License
Viewed 4870 times since Tue, Oct 25, 2016
Motorcycle helmet laws
Viewed 2353 times since Sun, Oct 23, 2016
Learner permit holders
Viewed 1949 times since Mon, Oct 31, 2016
What is the law on carrying a load in your vehicle?
Viewed 2257 times since Thu, Jun 9, 2016
Are you required to carry your drivers license?
Viewed 1938 times since Thu, Jun 9, 2016
Motorcycle riding tips
Viewed 2318 times since Mon, Nov 7, 2016
Transportation from Belize City to Caye Caulker Island
Viewed 454 times since Tue, Nov 21, 2017
Barrier Reef Drive (Front Street) closed weekends
Viewed 2181 times since Mon, Apr 18, 2016
How do I get around town?
Viewed 13766 times since Sat, Dec 30, 2006
We plan to take the boat across to Belize City. Then take the bus to San Ignacio. This is where I need some guidance. As one blog said the bus terminal is in the same building as the Marine terminal. Another says it is a ¼ mile from swing bridge. Fr
Viewed 7467 times since Fri, Feb 14, 2014