CHANGES IN LATITUDES B & B ... The only Bed & Breakfast Inn in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize. We are located just 150 feet from the Caribbean Sea, close to fine dining and a ten minute stroll south of town. Each of our six rooms have private entrances and baths. Five rooms have one double bed and one has two singles. The cozy guest rooms in Central American décor have air conditioning and ceiling fans for those who like to enjoy the sea breezes.
A full breakfast is served daily in the common room. Our Chef, Delone, prepares a menu which includes fresh tropical fruits, Creole breads, as well as our Belizean hot meal specialties. The owner is on the premises to ensure friendly, personal attention to assist guests in planning activities, provide San Pedro orientation, and general Latitude/Attitude adjustment!
Our common area has a refrigerator where guests can store soft drinks, beer, or light snacks. Arrangements can be made through the Inn for a multitude of diving trips, snorkeling trips, and day adventures to other Cayes. Mayan Ruin adventures are arranged through us as well.
The Owner/Operators live on site, and therefore are available to help you design and carry out any adventure you can imagine.
Our guest have access to all beaches & piers for swimming, snorkeling, fishing and sunning. You will find many tropical fish hiding under most docks.
As Guests you'll have access to the pool at The San Pedro Fitness Club. At the Fitness Club you will also enjoy Changes In Latitudes Discounts and Specials at The Snack Shack for lunch, snacks & drinks daily. The gym and tennis courts are available for an additional small fee. Guest have access to the pier(s) for swimming, snorkeling, sunning and rentals of Hobie cats, kayaks, sailboats, and snorkel equipment, etc.
Local artists visit periodically to both craft their wares and display their goods. Want to see how a bamboo chair is made? Or how to carve a dolphin from mahogany? How about watching a fresh coconut being carved and drinking the sweet coconut milk right from mother nature's container?
May 15 - November 15
$95.00 USD plus 9% hotel tax
November 16 - December 10 and January 16 - May 14
HOLIDAY (PEAK) RATES
Reservations are only made for 5 days or more from
December 10 - January 15
Room rates are subject to 9% Gov. Hotel Tax and 10% Service Charge.|
All prices include full breakfast. Breakfast on the island runs from $14 - $25 US per person….
A completed reservation form including a Visa or MasterCard number is needed to confirm a reservation. Please email us directly for details.
Cancellation policy: A credit card authorization will act as a deposit and/or full payment as well as a confirmation for your stay. Deposit is equal to at least one nights’ room and tax. Air transportation booked by Changes in Latitudes is also included in your deposit.
We are pleased to accept cash, traveler’s checks, VISA, and MasterCard
Arrangements can be made for air transportation from Belize International to San Pedro. Please note at time of booking your arrival time in Belize or intended arrival time in San Pedro if arranging your own transportation to the island.
- Deposit based on length of stay
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Complete payment for room due 30 days (60 days for peak season) prior to arrival date. If deposit is on credit card, remainder of payment will be charged to same card 30 days prior to arrival (60 days for peak season) unless remainder of payment has been received by other means. (i.e. postal service or email with a different credit card number)
- Cancellation made 30 days or less prior to arrival date (60 days for peak season) will receive no refund..
- No refund for early check out.
- There will be no refunds due to airline delays, strikes, political unrest or acts of God, including hurricanes. Travel insurance is recommended and can be purchased through Travel Guard International – www.travelguard.com.
(All prices per person in US dollars AND they may vary by Tour/Dive Company.
These are the average prices found on the island)
- Local snorkeling:
Boats leave at 9:00 A.M. or 2:00 P.M. Length about 2 ½ hours.
- Holchan Marine Reserve & Shark Ray Alley
- Equipment $6.00 Park Fee $10.00
- Mexico Rocks & Tres Cocos
- Glass bottom boat
- Local Diving:
- One tank dive: $45.00
- Two tank dive: $80.00
- Night dive (1 tank): $65.00
- Equipment Rental:
Full set of gear max. $20.00, US
- Dive certification:
Full certification (3-4 days) $375.00
Resort course $125.00
Refresher course $75.00
Advanced open water $300.00
- Offshore diving and Blue Hole:
- Blue Hole day trip
- Overnight trip
- Turneffe atoll
- Snorkeling half day/full day trips
- Sail or snorkel to Caye Caulker
- Sunset cruise
- Stargazer's/full moon cruise (3 days/month)
- Assorted day trip adventures!
- Beach barbecue: "Rocky Point Ultimate Snorkeling Trip": 3 snorkeling stops. Includes beach barbecue of fresh caught lobster, conch & fish, dessert, rum punch, and soft drinks. Leaves dock 9:00 A.M. and returns 4:00 P.M.
- Tikal Ruins
- Horseback riding
- Cave tubing
- Belize Zoo
- Sea horse watching
- Manatee watching
- Day trips to Altun Ha and Maruba Jungle Spa
- Lamanai Ruins
- Baboon Sanctuary
- Altun Ha/Wildlife
- Bird watching: Full and half day trips arranged upon request.
- See the entire island with a guide on a jet ski
CLICK HERE for details and room information