Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Fundraisers, Volunteering, & Charity
11/21/17 01:20 PM
Love this program! This has become one of our favorite holiday things to do, each year we adopt at least two bears and really enjoy shopping for these families..... If you have not done it before you're missing out, I highly recommend you give it a try.... And to everyone else ...
see more
72 Views · 1 Comments
Daily news prior to today
11/21/17 12:30 PM
FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5, LOVETV, PGTV, West Vision (Cayo) and CTV 3. Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, and other specials The ...
see more
115 Views · 0 Comments
Previous Days Weather
11/21/17 12:18 PM
On Ambergris Caye this morning the sea is flat calm and the wind is nil. Our expected high is 84 f. ...
see more
141 Views · 2 Comments
Previous Days Weather
11/21/17 12:11 PM
Belize Weather Forecast: November 21, 2017 General Situation: Ambergris Caye: Conditions this morning by Elbert just before or after this post! Belize NMS: Light and relatively dry north-northeasterly airflow prevailing throu...
see more
141 Views · 2 Comments
Fundraisers, Volunteering, & Charity
11/21/17 08:21 AM
Itís that time of year again!! Adopt-A-Bear and fulfill a Christmas wish for a child! Bear trees go up Friday November 24th so visit Hidden Treasure Restaurant, Sandbar San Pedro, Wayos, Palapa Bar and Grill, Marbucks Coffee House, Crazy Canucks Beach Bar, or The Truck Stop to ge...
see more
72 Views · 1 Comments
Food & Recipes
11/20/17 08:56 PM
Ingredients 1 can whole kernel corn, drained 1 can creamed corn 2 eggs beaten 1 stick butter, melted 4 heaping T. all purpose flour 2 T. sugar 1/4 C. diced green pepper (you can use red, I only had green) 1 C. whole milk 1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese 1/4 tsp each salt and p...
see more
72 Views · 0 Comments
Ambergris Caye
11/20/17 08:48 PM
We have a "Freedom Hawk" kayak, specially designed for fly fishing....
see more
684 Views · 9 Comments
Caye Caulker
11/20/17 04:37 PM
Terrible for everybody. Boaters - use lights!!!...
see more
351 Views · 1 Comments
Previous Days Weather
11/20/17 03:32 PM
From Belmopan... The Caribbean wind from the NNE is predominating our weather, the cold air from the north is being backed away now, but leaving a lot of cloud around most of Belize and some scattered rain showers both on land and out at sea. Looks like today will ...
see more
148 Views · 2 Comments
Ambergris Caye
11/20/17 02:48 PM
Thank You All, some good recommendations and ideas. We seem to have it working properly again, but will still stop in somewhere on Friday and have it looked over. Thanks again! Lorrie & Brad...
see more
366 Views · 6 Comments
Ambergris Caye
11/20/17 02:10 PM
So many of us are gutted by this murder, again, another person gone with absolutely no clue to how or why it has happened. And the talk is that we will never know. I drive by this spot daily and i am sickened, I look at everyone I pass by in the area as if they may know what happ...
see more
1,021 Views · 3 Comments
Ambergris Caye
11/20/17 01:52 PM
I couldn't agree with you more Judy, unfortunately, this type of "progress" is rabid....
see more
271 Views · 1 Comments
Previous Days Weather
11/20/17 12:27 PM
On Ambergris Caye this morning the breeze is from the N-NE at 5 mph. The sky is clear and the sea around the Barrier Reef is flat calm. Our expected high is 84 f. ...
see more
148 Views · 2 Comments
Daily news prior to today
11/20/17 12:13 PM
FOR TODAY'S BELIZE WEATHER, CLICK HERE Click for our Daily Tropical Weather Report. Specials and Events Last night's TV news on Channel 7, Channel 5, LOVETV, PGTV, West Vision (Cayo) and CTV 3. Also with the most recent Open Your Eyes, and other specials The ...
see more
116 Views · 0 Comments
Sports
11/20/17 12:03 PM
San Pedro Pirates FC vs Belmopan Bandits SC: San Pedro loses 6-0, full game video San Pedro Pirates lose first semifinal match against Belmopan Bandits The Belmopan Bandits defeated the San Pedro Pirates Football Club on Sunday, November 19th at the Amber...
see more
1,649 Views · 14 Comments
Culture
11/20/17 11:51 AM
ONLY ONE STRUCTURE STANDS TALL ON SILK CAYE BESIDES THE TOWERING COCONUT TREES Ė AN OUTHOUSE WITH THE BEST VIEWS IN BELIZE Itís World Toilet Day (November 19) and it got me thinking that pretty soon I would be experiencing more potty breaks at very interesting place...
see more
61 Views · 0 Comments
Food & Recipes
11/20/17 11:47 AM
Ingredients 2 to 3 sheets of heavy-duty foil 1 packet onion soup powder 10-12 baby red potatoes, thinly sliced 12 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon 1 small onion thinly sliced and diced 1 cup cheese (optional) Salt and pepper to taste 3 tablespoons butter Sour cream for se...
see more
40 Views · 0 Comments
Previous Days Weather
11/20/17 11:43 AM
Belize Weather Forecast: November 20, 2017 General Situation: Ambergris Caye: Conditions this morning by Elbert just before or after this post! Belize NMS: Conditions remain moist; improvements c...
see more
148 Views · 2 Comments
Ambergris Caye
11/20/17 11:35 AM
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=sherz%20tech.%20services...
see more
366 Views · 6 Comments
News
11/20/17 11:33 AM
Any news on the condition of the injured passenger in the car? Eye witnesses said he appeared to be badly injured?...
see more
487 Views · 9 Comments
Specials & Events
11/20/17 11:28 AM
Happy Garifuna Settlement Day! NICH has put together many cultural videos, and the one about the Garifuna was their first. Enjoy! "The Belize Cultural Celebrations Series comprises of educational posters and short videos produced by the National Instit...
see more
424 Views · 6 Comments
News
11/20/17 11:24 AM
Fridayís plane crash triggers investigations looking into several factors An investigation has been launched into the Friday morning plane crash at the Placencia municipal airstrip, to determine who was at fault for the incident. There have been varied reports over ...
see more
487 Views · 9 Comments
Ambergris Caye
11/20/17 11:18 AM
Dear Editor, I invite all members of the San Pedro Town Council to take a walk on the beach, south, and stop just to the south of Exotic Caye Resort. I would like all of them to take a good look at the monster, 4 story, steel frame structure going up within 100 feet of the beach...
see more
271 Views · 1 Comments
Ambergris Caye
11/20/17 09:40 AM
There are many companies who are offering tour services but they all are too expensive. I think Suya Tours is the one who is best in all of them....
see more
520 Views · 5 Comments
Ambergris Caye
11/20/17 12:37 AM
I have a 6 also that had similar issues, took it in to my phone store. They did a soft start or something by pressing the low volume and on/off button at the same time....
see more
366 Views · 6 Comments
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater
Paradise Guy Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Mini Chat
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 223 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics65,665
Posts466,546
Members18,960
Most Online1,262
Jun 10th, 2007

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.