Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
2 Images
The Laughing Dolphin after Hurricane Dean.

Tim, Tom and Joyce, the Laughing Dolphin doesn't seem to have suffered any damage, I don't think the dock has any severe damage either.
Jan
5 Comments
T
T
Jan
Thanks very much for the pictures of the Laughing Dolphin. Sure appreciate your efforts.
Tom & Joyce

T
T
Hi again Jan
Your looking at our property and taking the the pictures makes for super neighbors.
Tim, Tom & Joyce

Hi Jan, a week post hurricane and I imagine work is getting done and your amazing resort is smiling. Sounds like our phone survived while others did not as it has been a source of communication for a few without... does this mean the electricity is back.? Also if Javier could give me a late day report as to the details of coral wall and Palapa area in the front of our place, I would be delighted... if you bump into him, that is. No special effort please. Again, so many thanks for all your consideration and the amazing lengths you went to meet the needs of so many. Blessings, Sally and David

OP Offline
Hi Sally and David,

Everything is back to normal over here, only some damaged docks in the area remind of the storm. The power has been back since Saturday 25th (as I reported //ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Main/26173/Number/247384#Post247384) although we had our generator powering the resort. Lorenzo already fixed the coral-rock wall the day after the storm, when I passed by your place. Haven't looked at the palapa, but will definitely ask Javier to report to you.

Jan
[u]Portofino Restaurant & Beach Resort[/u]

Thanks Jan, I will give him a call then... looks like he tried to get is the other night and we missed the call. All the best to you for a long weekend. Blessings, Sally

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 309 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.