Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#319771 01/21/09 04:34 PM
4 Images
"peski" street vendors

Inspired to post these by a recent thread.
14 Comments
OP Offline
The little girl sells some of the most wonderful "coconut fudge".

Not that it matters that her product is great, I'd buy dog poop from her. Just look at that sweet face!

Last edited by Belize-N-Us; 01/21/09 04:47 PM.
F
F
I believe that I would buy dog pop from her as well! What a sweetie.

S
S
am i to believe that some f*king idiat thinks the street vendors are ''peski''...
I HOPE THAT ISNT THE CASE....
THESE VENDORS HAVE SOME OF THE BEST SNACKS GOING....AND ARE DOING WHAT IS DONE IN BELIZE ....TO INCREASE THE INCOME....
WHAT I FIND IS MORE ''PESKI''....ARE COLD HEARTED ,KNOW IT ALL... FORIEGNERS....BUT DONT GET ME STARTED

R
R
love the coconut fudge and the wall hanging and the bags they have for sale. had the fudge and got a nice bag for my wife for school. in fact it looks that that lady.

the name says it all
Originally Posted by sneaky
am i to believe that some f*king idiat thinks the street vendors are ''peski''...
I HOPE THAT ISNT THE CASE....
THESE VENDORS HAVE SOME OF THE BEST SNACKS GOING....AND ARE DOING WHAT IS DONE IN BELIZE ....TO INCREASE THE INCOME....
WHAT I FIND IS MORE ''PESKI''....ARE COLD HEARTED ,KNOW IT ALL... FORIEGNERS....BUT DONT GET ME STARTED

Ease up Sneaky he is making a joke, kind of like me saying that the view of the reef is crappy and I never want to go back to San Pedro.

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
N
N
Look, Aruba has never been to San Pedro. They were just asking for God's sake! There are places where vendors just short of stalk you. "NO" is not always sufficent. Go to some places in Italy! The Gypsies will drive you crazy. We that have been to San Pedro know that is not the case. Aruba didn't and was simply asking.

Hey, there was however criticism for the pushy time share selling guys who park themselves on the beach, usually at the places where the people walking along the beach can't avoid them. Sitting all day in the shade in their chairs in the best spots and who won't take no for answer. Are you one of them? Young men like that should be doing real work instead of harassing people, you know?

personally I would prefer the kids to go to school-however when holidaymakers give them a lot of money for crap-it persuades them and their parents who live off their income not to go to school-so when they grow up they become itinerants or they have kids and train them to do what they did when they were 5 -14 years old-

OP Offline
Pedro1 really will brighten your day won't he?

Just so you know, these photos were taken during summer break.

I agree the kids should be in school during the school year.

Child labor issues and truancy are for the local government to enforce not the tourists.

As a tourist I have no problem purchasing from these kids.

Future full time Belizeans
Tommy & Sonia Blackledge
Magee, MS 601-849-1918
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.