Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
2 Images
C
Playa/Snowball/Blanca - Needs her shots!

Please read the post in the Ambergris Caye section....
9 Comments
L
L
Hey! That's my girl, Rio!

P
P
I think I recognise this dog, but there are so many just like it!

Who started this post and why? This looks like Ed Walters dog Bianca AKA Binki who showed up at Just Dave's house yesterday.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
E
E
look at the heading

P
P
And the related thread //ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/373507/Dogs.html#Post373507

C
OP Offline
C
It was I who posted this Harriette. Ed Walter doesn't own her as when I lived in SP, she stayed with us for months and otherwise lived near her "owners" (and I use that term loosely) place across from Belize Bank above the place beside Jungle Jacks. When my wife and I picked her up (she jumped into our cart) and took her to Saga to try to find her owner, they told us that she has been neglected and hadnt had her shots in years. We got all of her medical stuff done and now it's time for her to get checked again.

See thread: //ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/373645/Re_Playa_Snowball_Blanca_Needs.html#Post373645

I know you can appreciate my efforts from afar Harriette as I know you are a doggie lover too. I would have taken her to Canada when my wife and I left, but she is clearly happiest on the beach getting attention from tourists and locals.

Thanks to all and stay safe San Pedro.

C
C
Playa looks a lot like Fred's (now Bob's) dog. She is the best!

And Coco (Bob's dog) looks a lot like my Pepe and Ed's Bianca. I think they are all cousins. A new breed - Pittador?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
C
OP Offline
C
I ran into a gentleman on the beach in Tres Cocos one morning who had the father to a bunch of the dogs on the island..Playa included. Apparently he wandered the beach every day spreading his "love" to the local girls for years. (The dog, not the gentleman. Lol) Maybe they are all half brothers and sisters.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.