Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
#465881 06/04/13 02:19 PM
2 Images
M
Jasper

Hello Everyone,

Jasper needs a great family to adopt him. He is a Jack Russell mix so he is extremely smart, about 6 months old, was adopted from SAGA so he has had all his puppy vaccinations up to date, he is crate trained (sleeps like a baby all night long), flea/tick free as I have been applying Parastar, and most importantly he is � house broken! YAY!

He is trained in basic commands and now I'm exposing him to ride in a bicycle basket; which he is passing with flying colors. He is great with other dogs, cats and people. I take him to our Crossfit facility all the time and he just sits and people watches. There is nothing wrong with Jasper. He is an unfortunate victim of divorce and his human parents decided not to take him back to the United States. Long story but he was given to the wrong person but luckily Jasper was smart enough to find his way back to his old condo and I decided to take him in for fostering until l find him a suitable home. I know I can take him back to SAGA but being that he has been around a family since very little I don't want to until absolutely necessary. I have three dogs and a cat of my own so I can't keep him, otherwise, I would.

He needs a stable family environment where he won't be chained up outside. He needs love, play time and to be treated like a member of the family.

If anyone is interested, please message me privately or I ask that you share Jasper's information with family and friends that you think may be suitable. Please use the power of social media to find Jasper a home.

Jasper and I thank you in advance,

Maggie
5 Comments
maggieinbelize #465885 06/04/13 03:07 PM
Oh wow, is that ever an adorable and bright looking little fellow. Sure hope he finds a great forever home.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

maggieinbelize #465888 06/04/13 04:27 PM
What a wonderful thing you've done Maggie. He's a gorgeous dog and you've clearly made sure that he's going to be a perfect match for someone. Whoever gets this dog will be very lucky indeed.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

collyk #465931 06/05/13 06:38 AM
S
S
What a sweetie! Praying he gets a wonderful home smile

maggieinbelize #465961 06/05/13 11:07 AM
A
A
Great post - very compelling. With those legs I bechta Jasper flies like the wind when he puts the pedal to the metal! I hope Jasper finds caring parents soon...

maggieinbelize #465971 06/05/13 02:49 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Thanks everyone...and yes adventrurousbooks...Jasper is very fast. He gives my Border Collie a run for his money.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.