Richard Headrick

It is with saddened hearts that we announce the passing of an iconic figure in San Pedro Town. Mr. Richard Headrick of Ramon's Village Resort, passed away today. To the town of San Pedro he was a philanthropist and embraced everyone he met like family. He was always interested in the development of the island and the well being of all Sanpedranos.

Ambergris Today, joins the community in expressing our sincere condolences to Mrs. Gina, friends, family and the Ramon's Village Resort family. May He Rest in Peace.

=======

Mayor Daniel Guerrero, the San Pedro Town Council, and Staff hereby join the community of San Pedro in extending its sincere condolences to the Mrs. Gina, the Headricks friends and family and the Ramon's Village Resort family on the sad passing of Mr. Richard Headricks.

Mr. Headricks was a dear friend to San Pedro and always had San Pedro at heart. He was always first on-site with a helping hand when we were faced with challenges. Thank you for your service and admirable friendship. He will be greatly missed. May his soul rest in peace and rise in glory.

==========

It is with great sadness that earlier today, the Belize Tourism Board received the news of the passing of hotelier, Mr. Richard Headrick, owner of renowned Ramon's Village Resort, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye.

Mr. Headrick has been contributing to Belize's tourism industry since 1987, and has proven to be a tremendous investor and a driving force in the Industry's growth and development.

On behalf of the Minister of Tourism and Civil Aviation, Honorable Manuel Heredia Jr, the BTB's Board of Directors and the entire tourism industry; we express heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Mr. Headrick, as well as to the management and staff of Ramon's Village Resort.

May God give you strength, peace and comfort.

With Deepest Sympathy,
The Belize Tourism Board

===============

It is with heavy hearts that we say goodbye to our dear friend Richard Headricks of Ramon's Village Resort. Thank you for everything you did for the community of San Pedro and for always embracing the festival with enthusiasm. Thank you for your warm hospitality as Ramon's has been the home of the Miss Costa Maya pageant for 22 years and we are forever grateful.

Our condolences go out to Mrs. Gina, his family and friends, and the Ramon's Village Resort family. He will be greatly missed. Rest in peace and rise in glory.

International Costa Maya Festival

=======

Our Sincere Condolences to Mr Richard Hendrick's Family together with The Ramon's Village Family.

Richard was the owner of Ramon's Village Resort on our Isla Bonita. We also extend condolences to the management and staff of Ramon's Village and all his many friends on San Pedro.

Richard was committed to his resort on the island and to the Ambergris Caye community. Even after a devastating fire a few years ago, he did not hesitate to rebuild quickly and Ramon's was back in operation, its quaint scenic island charm and hospitality intact. Ramon's Village is a great financial blessing to the island of San Pedro Town.

Richard may you rest in peace and rise in glory.

San Pedro Tourist Guide Association

=========

My heart is heavy and sad. I have worked for Mr. Richard Headrick for more than 26 years.
I learnt so much from him so he will always be alive within me. He thought me to be faithful, honest, truthful and kind. Because our paths crossed I live a better life. He reaffirmed my faith in God and made me rely on prayer.
Rest In Peace, Mr. Richard and Rise In Glory.
A big thank you to all that have called or texted your messages have been truly comforting.
He was a good man.

Einer Gomez