Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
#547539 01/15/21 06:32 AM
136745213_1838499082965806_5141784973307083148_o.png
Marty Offline OP
Killian James Azueta

We are so sad to share more sad new on the island. Our condolences to the Azueta Family on the passing of Killian James Azueta. A young and vibrant young man. May he Rest In Peace.

Ambergris Today

=====

Mayor Daniel Guerrero, the San Pedro Town Council, and Staff join the San Pedro community in extending their sincere condolences to the Azueta friends and family on the sad passing of Killian James Azueta.

We hope the family finds strength in each other to overcome this great loss. May his soul rest in peace and rise in glory.
4 Comments
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

It is with the saddest regret we announce the death of our colleague and most senior Marine Ranger, Killian James Azueta. We extend our sincere condolences to his daughter, family, friends and work colleagues. We ask the almighty father to give his family all the strength they need at this time and to welcome him into his kingdom. We will miss his cheerful personality, his voice coming up the office stairs, it was a pleasure having you as our staff, you touched so many of us with your positivity. Sail on Killian.....until we meet again.

Hol Chan Marine Reserve

I first met him when he was 3 - same smile. Heartbreaking news.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Hon. Andre Perez
I'd like to extend my sincere condolences to Mr. Claudio Azueta and Mrs. Maria Luz Azueta on the sudden loss of their beloved son, Killian James Azueta. This entire island mourns along with you, as your son was indeed a great friend to many. He reached out to those in need and welcomed them into his home, even as a child. It does not escape me that Mr. And Mrs. Azueta are living every parent's worst nightmare. No words of comfort are suffice at this time. My family and I have you all in our prayers. I would also like to extend my condolences to Killain's beloved daughter, it was evident that you meant the world to him. May you all find comfort in each other and honor the life of Killian, a man of great love and respect.

May the soul of Captain Killian James Azueta be received in the arms of his creator and rest in eternal peace.

[Linked Image]

Sail away Killian...

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Hol Chan Marine Reserve hosts boat launch in honor of Killian Azueta

Today Friday July 9th, Mayor Gualberto "Wally" Nunez, Deputy Mayor Dianeli Aranda and the San Pedro Town Council were honored to be invited by the Hol Chan Marine reserve for offical vessel launch & tribute commemorating the life of their friend and colleague Killian James Azueta. May his name continue on the waters he loved very much

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

==============================

[Linked Image]

On Friday, July 9th, the Hol Chan Marine Reserve honored the life of one of their own, colleague Killian James Azueta, who unfortunately passed away in 2020. The marine reserve management held a special memorial in the presence of Killian's family and friends ending the event with the launch of a patrol boat named 'Gordo' in memory of Hol Chan's former park ranger.

The boat will bear a placard with Killian's picture. The Hol Chan group believes this is a way to keep him sailing as Killian was a lover of the sea, his daughter, family, friends, and community. Hol Chan's Chairman Ian Pou gave the welcome remarks opening the special event. Pou noted that it took days of preparation, and to finally hold the event was a testament of kindness they share with everyone. "We welcome the Azueta family and friends and thank them for allowing us to make this recognition," Pou said.

Click here to read the rest of the article in the San Pedro Sun

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.