Greetings from the island! Well as promise we had the meeting and I mention the email to Mr. Nunez. I was glad to see all my coworkers back again. We will be having a clean up day tomorrow and then start classes on Wednesday. Many of our students lost their books and belongings. I mention to Mr. Nunez about Edd and he said that most of the books we use come from the Caribbean and I don't think Barnes and NOble would have them. He said that if u can send us reference materials like encyclopedias, dictionaries, computer books, science books, typing books, stationery items like pens, pencil, paper, sporting equipment - volleyballs, basketball, soccer balls, tennis balls, ribbons for our typewriter ML100 and daisy wheel for them, Bubble jet Canon ink for our printers (BJC21 & BJC21e), Our typing room was vandalised and our computer room got wet. WE don't know if the computers are working since we don't have any electricity. He also mentioned to me about a generator. WE need one since we have a junior college in the night. WE will not be able to start since we don't have electricity at the high school. Whatever you can do to help will gladly and greatly be appreciated. Please write to tell me what you think. Take care
Conchita Flota, San Pedro High School