Since Continental notified everyone there would not be a fee if we booked our trips for next year by the 29th of this month, we're thinking the end of April. What the bug situation, etc., heat, conditions during this time? November would have been the best if it weren't for the darn hurricane. It's really messed up the Riviera big time. Opinions please. This time we'll take in the Tikel Ruins since the knee surgery will be over.


Fish never hold their breath - Cheers to the Fish!