clover, i am just sitting back and taking in all this entertainment.

i have noticed everyone has an opinion, some have attitudes, some have little experience, some have a great deal of experience, so called experts. But the bottom line, while on AC, it is hard to go wrong with any hotel, resort, restaurant, beach, pier, bridges, depth of water, cell phones, dive shop, bar, dance club, golf cart, excursion, drink, cigar, sunrise, sunset, grocery store, local, etc....now i am sure everyone will post everything i did mention.....

We have no expectations and are just ready to enjoy the atmosphere, the island, the locals and the new friends we meet.

I have to admit, I am becoming addicted to this message board, the hours of entertainment and laughs are priceless. Just hesitant to post anything until we experience AC and all of you that use this board first hand.

Do any of you have pictures you can post, so we know who we are looking for at the bars? Or avoid! just kidding.

Looking forward to meeting all of you that will be in AC the week of 2/20 thru 2/27. Our flight arrives in AC around 2:00PM and will be at Crazy Canucks ASAP.

I appreciate everyone's posts, pictures and feedback. No matter what, this is going to be an experience of a lifetime. Wishing everyone a great weekend!
Michael