Malcolm Hitchcock and I put the idea together to do a full blown fundraiser This Saturday Night. ALL, repeat, ALL sales go to the relief effort down South! If you buy a $5 beer, $5 goes, $4 rum drink, $4 goes. EVERY PENNY including cost will go to aid.
Anyone wishing to donate beer or rum or whatever to sell that night is welcome. ALL FUNDS from those sales will go as well.
Now, I'm calling on ALL area musicians to join me on stage Saturday Night for an all night music bash. I'll be there with Dale Wallace, Pineapple Willie, Wil Nunez, and anyone else who can come out. I'm hoping for Hurricane Keith Newton to show, Casey, Joe "The Mouth" Miller,Barry "C", Dangerous Dallas Dave, Charlie and Charles Worthington, and anyone else who feels like playin tunes for a good cause!
Be sure to bring your spare change for the tip jars 'cause they're goin' too!!
All the staff at Fido's is donating their time as well. So you better be there this Saturday Night!!!!
All proceeds will go towards food at the established kitchens that Ian Anderson has in place. The British forces are supplying delivery of goods and supplies from our efforts. This should be a blast! Come on out!

[This message has been edited by Barefoot Skinny (edited 10-10-2001).]

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"