This is not really a personal battle it is a reason to gain some benefit for the community.

Tillie do you really know either of us? I think not. We both can be outspoken and can deliberately wind people up.

It is an English thing and I make no apology for our sense of humour. It is very different to that of the North Americans. In fact our sense of humoue can really offend others, but it won't change. We are also, as a nation very sarcastic.

I for one have had to learn your sense of humour as well as that of the Belizeans. Our cultures are different and we just need to understand each other.

I am goading Pedro deliberately because I do want to do a fund raise and not in any way to prove a point. I am sure we can find a way of making this work.

Pedro is back and I am sure he is monitoring this board. He also has a business to run and will be tired from his travelling.

Let us all not get the wrong idea here. We don't always mean what we say. We are not going to have a fight or anything like that please understand.

I would not dare to talk to any other Board member as I do Pedro. He can take it as he gives as good as he gets.

It is all in fun.