Irie everyone. To everyone I talked to and expected to meet after June,2005, I must explain.
Ras Safari is in San Pedro and open as often as possible. There has been a problem with my health. When we arrived my sciatic nerve was hurting....a normal ting. I went to the Polyclinic and got some shots, by July I could hardly walk, by August I was almost on complete rest, as I could hardly walk the 100yards from the house to the bar.
In September we contacted my sister here in Arkansas,and she orderded me to get on a plane. SHE was taking me to the doctor! In 1996 I had stage 1 breast cancer, and before we moved to San Pedro I was clear.
I had to wait for hours in the emergency room,while in pain. Finally after many tests I was told I had "breast cancer matastised to the bone!!! I am doing fair now, Robert came back from Ras Safari and will be coming back to San Pedro soon. I will stay here for now, doing treatments, but will return in 2007 to live the rest of my life. Most of all I wanted to let all I wanted to meet what happened.
Also I need to research hospitals, Oncologists, and pain medication, as this illness is terminal, and the pain will slowly be getting worse. So that is what I needed to tell you and all the friends I hope to meet (Monica, where are you). You can bet that Ras Safari will be jumpin again with reggae and Robert's chicken!
Love to here from anyone. Peace out! Joy

Irie "everyting is everyting" Joy