I agree that we have taken a chance, but so far are very pleased with the results. As for Jules, I don't think it's fair that he has to run interference, but he took this on and he is responsible for how he gets his results. I have a great respect for Jules, and consider him a friend. I hope he works out well with RV as he is an asset to have there. Still, I would think that it is better to have facts than heresay, before the mud (pardon the pun) gets flung. I have so little patience with people who swear by the rumors and ignore the facts.
I don't have a bone to pick with you, and I'm very sorry you had a bad experience where Legacy Resort is concerned. That does't necessarily mean that everyone else is doomed to have a bad experience. And, if we do, we have no one to blame but ourselves. It isn't any one elses fault if we don't do our homework and get the facts.
So, thanks for your concern over our possible loss of funds, but I'm braced for the worst, and excited that it hasn't happened. Hopefully, it won't, and we will live happily ever after, wearing our rose tinted glasses. I wish you well, too, and hope you get all you deserve.

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'