Hello from the frozen land of Pensacola, Florida!.......yes....you heard me.....Florida.
I know......I know......I asked for it.....LOL Just couldn't wait to get home for Christmas.

Well, Christmas was great.....and seeing the family again was very nice.
BUT!!!!.......NOW I remember WHY I wanted to move to Belize.....LOL

Future visits will have to be in the summertime I'm afraid. My body is used to warm tropical temperatures now and
it doesn't like 20 degrees very much. I'm not equipped to handle a 60 degree change....LOL

A week after I got here.....I was ready to be in shorts and t-shirt and barefooted again! :-)
Call me a lightweight......call me spoiled.....call me a beachbum if you will.....it's the truth.....I confess!

I'm sitting here this morning.....the last day of 2000....watching the weather channel.....chance of snow from Dallas/Ft. Worth
all the way to Pensacola!
I'm due to leave here Wednesday. Gonna be pretty upset if I get snowed in here.....LOL

I haven't been warm a single day since I got here. My brother.....God love him.....likes to keep his house at 68 degrees.
BURRRRRR! I can't put enough clothes on......LOL.....and I hate clothes!
He doesn't know it.....but the reason I spend so much time in the bathroom is,
his bathrooms are equipped with both vents and heaters!
I go hibernate in there and thaw out several times a day.....LOL

And not that it is a big deal to a lot of you.....but none of my family smokes in their house.....even the smokers!!
Somehow.....a cigarette just doesn't taste as good when you are standing outside......shivering to death....LOL

Funny how we get used to our own home comforts and routines.

I miss my cats......

Can't wait to get back to San Pedro.....see my cats......fix me a BIG cup of coffee.....prop my feet up
and smoke a good Milport cigarette in the comfort of my own home!
LOL

Then.....back to work! I'm revived and ready to get busy!

I have a much greater appreciation for those of you that are stuck in a frozen wasteland.....just dying to get to Belize.
Bundle up and stay warm.....and get to Belize as soon as possible!

By the way......who in their right mind would sit in a stadium in Philadelphia......in 32 degree weather,
with winds of 20 mph.....a wind chill of 5 degrees....to watch a stupid football game????
You gotta REALLY love football.....or be totally insane!.....LOL
You get a much better view on your T.V., sitting in the comfort of your living room.....sucking down a few beers!
I say we schedule an appointment for all those stadium folks with a psychiatrist right now!
They just ain't correct!!!

OK.....signing off now.....will write more later.
Too-da-loo!

Tammy