Good Day All,

I don't spend to much time on any message boards, yet here I look and find information that helps me dream of a new reality far from the USA...at least for part of each year.

Don't ask me why AC for all I can say it has been a dream for two years to just leave the states, the mainstream ideals. Shedding my corporate skin a few years back I've travled the US looking for that place where I can wake-up and smile for the last 2yrs. Where a clock has as much meaning as a car and can become completely unecessary, but concerns and questions plague me as I prepare to migrate with my girlfriend, best friend/wife/child. Each of us have Q&A and hopefully many of you can find the time to help us find the right way:

Rental possibilities for 2-5 that permit pets.

Should we drive with our belonging's from the states or ship & fly? And what will be our biggest concerns while driving.

Any concerns that we should have for my friends toddler and our pets. What vaccinations, paperwork, etc. should we make sure are taken care-of?

We will need to work and each of us bring many skills:

Stock broker/Bed & Breakfast management

Regional marketing manager in corporate techologies industry for 7yrs. Including real estate developement and funding.

16yrs guiding/instructing with over a decade of sea kayak guiding and operations/logistics.

Wilderness Paramedic and professional snowboarder.

We are seeking investment opportunities that will have easy access to all types of adventure with the comforts a higher end clientele would desire.

Any direction, names, or phones #'s (websites) of contact would help. Thanks and we'll see you in the sun soon.

Georg