I was on Belize Forum today checking to see if any of my questions were answered, and there was a posting asking about accommodations on Ambergris Caye (Ramon's v. Mata Chica), so I posted a reply giving him the link to the Ambergris Caye message board. This site is much better for info. about AC, and I was just trying to help this guy get the best information.
Well.... they took the post off. I thought maybe it was a fluke or I forgot to hit "post" so I posted the message again. Later, when I tried to add a different post, I was informed on the screen that my posting privileges had been taken away! Just because I suggested someone go to a different board that would have been MUCH more useful to this guy who was looking for information for his honeymoon.
I understand that people want to keep traffic on their board for monetary reasons, but taking away my posting privileges???? I've only posted 3 or 4 very innocent questions on there until today's apparent no-no of giving the link to this board.
I sure hope the same people don't run this board!
I will NEVER look at Belize Forum again (it wasn't very helpful anyway). Not like that makes a difference to them, but it's the principle of the matter.
For those of you who have gotten upset because your posts have been taken off, I feel your pain. UGH!
OK, rant over.....