Well, I can't do that for a couple of reasons. Mostly because I could never carry out the threat, but also because I think that somehow I'm being set up.

I don't take sides in these things, but I do think that GM is not, just in my opinion, not at fault. I mean you just can't drive anything into a brick wall at 55 and expect to walk away from it.

But here is the thing. The other side is the one calling me. I know that they know that I think, just as a personal opinion, that, well, it doesn't make sense to me, I don't see how GM is at fault.

I think that maybe a very smart and very cynical trial lawyer is about to use me in some way I'm not gonna like.

So anyway, as I've talked to this guy, this lawyer for the poor departed lady, on the phone, and I'm begging and I'm pleading and I get this impression that I'm kinda being led. I mean he's the one bring up words like 'I don't want a hostile witness' and stuff, and, like, some sense inside me perks up and, man, I just know in my heart that tape was rolling and all I had to do was say that I intended to give anything other then true testimony and, bam, whoe unto me.

Oh, man, someone tell me I'm not being paranoid. Or that I am. Or somthing.