kathyw, I'm probably digging myself another hole here but I'm going to try to answer your post anyway.

It seems to me that as time goes by with these posts, from time to time, each and every or any of us, may find ourselves wishing we'd said something differently, expressed ourselves better or just flat not bothered to try and express ourselves at all.

Since these post last virtually forever, it is not unusual that someone might start to reconsider what they'd said, or decided that they'd prefer to take a conversation private.

Editing a own post may mean that a person was fixing spelling, grammar or it may mean something more like reorganizing one's expression.

Further, that is to say, it may also mean that a person had considered his/her personal thoughts that had gone down on the cyber world and decided that she/he didn't want them there in perpetuity.

Interestingly enough, none of this means that he/she didn't mean to say what was first expressed, or whatever he/she'd first said or thought, it just means that she/he didn't necessarily want it left out there in the cyberworld forever.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?