OK then, here goes! My name is Gela and I have been watching this board since a few months before Keith visited AC back in Oct 2000.
I have lived in San Jose, CA for 21 years but my home town is Rochester, NY. I am single, nearly 48 years old (Sept.) and live with my 16 year old Blue Point Himalayan Cat named "Rhapsody in Blue"(Rhaps or "RnB" for short).
I work for IBM - have just learned that my division is being sold off as a joint venture with Hitachi, so my future is somewhat uncertain at this time (after 21 years with the company).
My hobby is traveling. I've been to several Caribbean Islands, Australia, Fiji, Tahiti, many countries in Europe, Tanzania and of course BELIZE! I'm not rich, but have managed to see all of these places on a moderate budget. To me, planning is half the fun of an adventure, which makes this message board very adictive!
I mostly travel alone, which allows me to really get to know the people and culture of each place I visit. The added bonus is meeting fellow travelers - present company included!
I am not very athletic, but love to snorkel and walk and have even done parasailing and air combat with prop fighter trainers :-)
I look forward to meeting some of you while I visit AC for the 3rd time June 8 - June 17. Can't wait to sit down, relax with a Belikin or Rum Punch (or one of CHOOCHOO's Blue thingies) and enjoy Belize!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"