Hi! I am German and 35 years young. Dean is 43 and a native California Surfer Dude from Huntington Beach, CA. We have been married 13 years, have lived together in Munich and California and are childfree.
Our Baby's are 2 little black and white Italian Greyhounds (Luigi and Giovanni) as well as a Siamese Cat (Coco).
I grew up in Munich, Germany and spent almost all of my Summers in Italy at the beach near Venice. We both love the Ocean but also the mountains and ancient sites. We have been traveling all around Europe, parts of Africa, Hawaii, Honduras, various destinations in Mexico(Playa del Carmen & Akumal is our favorite and have been there 12 times) and have been to Belize twice. We have a house in Corona, Southern California, a timeshare at Doheny Beach, CA and own land on Long Caye at Lighhouse Reef since 2000. We also owned a timeshare at the Basil Jones Resort but got ripped off!!! Our friends moved to AC 6 month ago and we are hoping to visit them as well as Long Caye over Thanksgiving if we get enough miles together from our Europe vacation this September. We where thinking about moving to AC last year and buy a business but decided against it for now. At this point California is a good base to travel from for us and we both work in Orange County. We are hoping for semi-retirement in about 15 years and hope to spend tons of time in Belize and Akumal and maybe own a business in either spot. Now you all know about us as well.