ok well the feets is better but I am concerned that my heart is malfunctioning and causing the edema....have not been feeling my best since I hit 27 while I was down there. (oh well...laughing it off :p ) SO this trip was really different from all of the other ones...I guess people see me so much that they figure I am in search of a husband....I had one woman call me her daughter-in-law and tell me she wanted to see me next with an Indian baby! WOW! eek Not going to happen for a while! I am now officially appointed to the trade buisness...if only I could figure how to do that legally with customs! oooppps! Yes I might be going commercial! uuuuh what else.....I ran into a bush healer that I had worked with in January and he was so excited to see me but then he was so dissapointed to hear I was leaving the next day. I had invited him to share his knowlege about treating AIDs symptoms and he wanted to know if he could still be of any help! I met with a man that heads an NGO and discused making a catalog of the Mayan crafts that the women are learning to properly market through special training for reproduction of the same items. If anyone is interested in seeing a catalog let me know...as of yet it has not been created but I have some pictures to start it. ok well that is all for now! pictures may come later if i locate any good ones of the trip for posting.