Originally posted by Chloe:
Grandson took his fishing gear with us to Ambergris. He was excited too, and he would carry his own gear again, it provided hours of pleasure for him. He also took his casting net, to catch some bait.

I am going to guess here.......bet you did not buy one new article of clothing for this trip. wink

Men buy tackle.......women buy new clothing, that is what makes the world go round. laugh
Amen Chloe ! Sometimes I think you would be an awesome Shaman, or a modern Snake-Dokta. 35 million years ago, the men fished, hunted, and defend the group. The women gathered food, and made cloths, and took care of the new generation. Everything changes, however everything is the same. Geebee, does this Outdoor store have website? I have been buying Yo-Zuris on e-bay, but the competition has been fierce dude ! If they have one I would love to check it out. Again, your flies are my favorites too. We use alot of tiny-micro-jigs of 1/100 once, white with flashabou, chartreuse {sp?}, yellow, and hot-pink. The bonefish and the small snappers love those tiny-jigs. This morning the largemouth bass were slamming crazy on these yo=zuris, and white-jigs tipped with a live-shad. Unfortunately, it looks like tornado weather again possibly........best-wishes, mel.

Mel Sinderman