Help - I've ventured smack dab into a time-sucking, mind-altering, black hole! Web surfing can result in such things. As boundaries dissolve, even the most practical voyagers are stripped of all sense of time and easily cast aside any responsibilities or schedules that they may normally adhere to.

It starts with an innocent investigation into possible destinations one might venture to, just for future reference, you tell yourself. First I find myself in the Mexican Riviera, as my mouse clicking dexterity increases, I find myself thrust into strange new worlds:
Bocas Del Toro, Sosua, Roatan. What's this? Ambergris? Sounds like some Dr. John song I've heard before - Cajun Gris Gris music - This is probably some site about New Orleans. New Orleans has been known to be a funky place at times, so I drop anchor and jump right in.

Wohhhhh- What shade of blue is this? Look at this water! Gravity is increasing at an alarming rate. Warning! Will, Warning! Of course this is not the case, no robot here to slow my freefall. What's this? A forum?

Several hours later, and several hundred posts later, my sore backside and nature's call overwhelm my inertia. Wait---What's are these? Photos? Not just a few great shots-Lots of them, most definitely worth saving to my HD for future reference, daydream sessions.

Like a smack-crazed junkie, I find myself back for my daily fix of Island perspectives and social discourse. As there was no appropriate message of caution placed in a conspicuous area of the home page for ambergriscay.com, I hold each of you responsible for satisfying my ferocious appetite for new information. I'll check back daily to see that you are in fact doing so.

Happy Surfing! Hipanda