Wow, a great time was had by all I can safely say.
Ernie was the man of the hour without a doubt. With him was his charming wife rita and his two lovely daughters and their beaus. Ernie made it all happen. Along with providing us a way to meet, he will be donating on our behalf a nice sum of cash to the lions club of san pedro. Thank you ernie.
Hope was the queen of the day working her sorcery she managed to be crowned queen and win a pile of loot in door prizes. No one was more deserving and we congratulate her. She was high bidder on a unique piece of jewelry hand crafted by a san pedro artist to really boost our lions club donation fund. Hopeís hubby dan is a great guy. Now we all know why you gotta luv her!
Big thanks go to dick and nancy our wonderful hosts at papas on the lake. What a great place. Their hospitality made all feel welcome. Thanks so much for your gifts of tee shirts and sweat shirts.
San pedro queens dee and Pamela graced us. What great ladies. I could have talked san pedro to them all day long. Makes you envious. Dee did the leg work up and down the island again gathering great gift certificates from businesses to share with us. Big thanx to dee and all of the generous contributors.
Rick and cherie provided great shirts and caps. They look great. If anyone didnít get to purchase them the day of the party, I think rick still has some. Or if you would like to have one to be ready for next year, contact rick.
Debbie and mark from corpus were there along with son jared. Good people and canít wait to get together again soon. You should be seeing them any day getting off tropic air to use a butt load of gift certificates for some great prizes.
Others in attendance were susie from fort worth aka govikes, cliff and nancy, Kristine and friend (sorry friend Ė they were in ibires group in march), chuck right? aka kbg, becky aka windjammer wait till you see what she can do on the pix Ė ouch.
There were more people that I am leaving out. I need to look at the pix. To all of you that I havenít mentioned donít take it personal. It is early Monday am and I am on low cafeine. Besides, I think I had a lot of rum this weekend.
David and I really enjoyed ourselves immensely and we canít wait until next year. This is not to be missed. To all prize winners, please make a point to email or personally thank the sponsor. Their generosity was much appreciated.
gay