It's eeriely quite here, I haven't noticed many planes the last couple of hours and a friend of mine is on her way in from the states so I hope she's not standed in Belize City. Yesterday was beautiful but it's clouding up and very still. The quite before the storm I suppose. Most of the boats have gone to port and the town board has stored most of their heavy equipment across the street from my house. I live just south of Royal Palm on the beach but we have a very strong house. Of course, we are about 2 weeks behind on our seawall so I hope we don't have to rebuild it! The mb's are dropping (not good) it's slowing but the winds are picking up. Belize City is under a hurricane warning and flags are flying so lets hope this changes course and bypasses the island...but probably not. Many have left the island, starting early this morning, including my housekeep but the one's left have taken as much precaution as possible. Will keep you posted along with others on the island as long as the power holds and they are not looking for anything much until later on this evening. laugh