Thanks Turnbun,

We are thinking about Roatan or Utila next year and have been checking things out. Ms C was going to Utila a few weeks back and thought we might get a report of some sort if she has made it back.

And before I start a whirlwind of debate, we had a good time on AC in May, although the wind made diving impossible. But as I have said many times there are too many places to go in this world to ever go back anywhere, at least not until I've been to the South Pacific and dived Bikin Atoll or Truk Lagoon. Besides I'm looking for that "One Particular Harbour".

It looks like its a little harder to get to Utila than Roatan or am I mistaken. From some of the reports I've seen to get to Utila was sometimes tough to say the least (the old "you can't get there from here" thing). One woman spoke of a 6-hour trek (after landking in Honduras) and flying from San Pedro Sula thru another city, Over Utila to Roatan than finally back to Utila.

Roatan looks prety quiet and quaint in its own. We're chekcing out Fantasy Island on the south side (where it looks like most of the dive sites are).
Anybody got any info on this place?
From what we have heard (or read) Coco View has an on going problem with a number of guest getting sick and have not been able to put their finger on the problem - soooooooooooo, I think we'll steer clear or it.

Thanks
The Shark

"We're gonna need a bigger boat" - Brody