Mikell and other non-drinkers: wink
Everyone can find their own crowd in A.C. I drink A LOT - just not alcohol. Yes, there are people who go to A.C. and drink a lot or hang out with the drinkers. If that is what one is looking for it is easy to find. Since there is only one beer in Belize; Belikin, it gets a lot of press.
Just my opinion, but the early morning drinkers go to Estelle's for bloody Mary's, the working people go to Ruby's for coffee and pastry and the in-betweens hang out with me in the mornings at Lily's. When I'm on the island I can usually be found there from 7:00 to 9:00 A.M. -- minimum. When the land crabs are out playing we have been known to sit for hours watching them. Very exciting -- in a laid back kind of way.
My dive operator, Hustler's, picks me up at the dock in front of the Myan Princess, a feet feet away from Lily's. In the afternoon I snorkle and play with the kids around the docks. The kids are GREAT!
I'm moving to Belize next month after 8 visits there. When people ask me WHY? I simply say "The people." I only have a few enemies there. LOL -- You know who you are. frown I'll probably make more.
I've met many people who are regulars on the board and many more who have never heard of the board.
Look me up on your next trip -- I'm the short fat lady seeking the shade and always smiling.
Harriette
cool

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles